"Will it fit?" FAQ

will a H50 properly fit in a SG05? and then would that just heat the rest of the system up?

Antect 1380 will fit a Sapphire 5750 Vapor-X. The drive bay in my config nearest the end (top) of the video card is an SSD, therefore absolutley no problem using that bay.

The 350W PSU also works (my sig has remaining details).

hi folks,

got a slight problem here; just bought an asus 460GTX to fit in a friends Sugo 01e case, and looking at the spreadsheet I am unsure if it will fit..........

anyone know?

SG01 can fit upto 12" cards like the HD5970... (which is more like a 12.1" card, but I digress :p)

SG01 can fit upto 12" cards like the HD5970... (which is more like a 12.1" card, but I digress :p)

hmmm, turns it it can fit, but it certainly cannot take a 12" card, the harddrive cage gets in the way.

you could always download the torrent ;)

So, if we start a new file, what cases should we add?

Sugo series
Lan-Gear Da Box & Da Mom
Antec ISK-150 / 300
Lian Li (lots, I'm sure)
etc?

hmmm, turns it it can fit, but it certainly cannot take a 12" card, the harddrive cage gets in the way.

is your HDD cage in the "middle" or is it slammed against a side? I have a SG02, which AFAIK, is a cheaper version of the SG01, and my twin HD5870s had about 1" of clearance at the back. I had to us a slim 80mm fan so the HDD cage wouldn't get in the way of my "top" GPU. I also had to use 90 degree SATA adaptors, luckily my Rampage II GENE shipped with a few :)

Hi everyone,

This isn't so much a "Will it fit?" as it is a "Has anyone ever tried this?"

So here is my idea:

A SG05 case
A Zotac H55 itx mobo
A single slot graphics card
A sound card
A mini-PCIe to PCIe 1x adapter + a PCIe 1x extender cable

I would like to have the graphics card and sound card be side-by-side, thus creating a mini-DTX-ish build. Anyone have any thoughts about this?

Hi everyone,

So here is my idea:

A SG05 case
A Zotac H55 itx mobo
A sound card

I would like to have the graphics card and sound card be side-by-side, thus creating a mini-DTX-ish build. Anyone have any thoughts about this?

Well the SG05 does list mDTX as a compatible motherboard along with mITX.

Hi everyone,

So here is my idea:

A SG05 case
A Zotac H55 itx mobo
A sound card

there's enough room for a double-wide graphics card in both the sugo05 and sugo06, so as long as you can get the components to work together it will fit easy.

Link is not working. People are asking each other what fits in where. Chaos rising.

EDIT: Oh, NOW it finally downloads. Took about 3 minutes to even load up.

Back