WTB: Your Unused Dewu.com points....

ill probablly have a decent ammount to sell soon, well that is if they dont make thier way onto ebay, pretty tempting, have you guys seen what they are going for on there?

hmm...had a MD 24 pack box i was just gonna toss out but i like money =P...also have a 20 oz bottle so that's 7 points...sending out email now.

Thanks for keeping this up top everyone!

Keep the points coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

my office goes through a 12 pack every two days... what are those worth. i'll grab you some for free if you want...

dude.. does this work for canada too? We buy the shit by the truckload here at work... I drink like 6 a day by myself..

I didnt even know about the comp...

If its valid here I'll send you the codes for free.. Im not using them...

Well, bottles are worth 1 point each. 12 packs are worth 3 points and 24 packs are worth 6 points. There are also "bonus points" in select markets that are worth 2 points each.

The bottles have the points in the cap, the boxes have the points printed on the inside of the case.

I don't know where the bonus points are at.

I dont mean to thread crap, or steal your thread, but I am also collecting these caps, and if you have some for sale then I can pay equal. I dont mean to intrude but all is fair in love and war :D .

I only have about 20 so far, I need alot more though :( .

Damn it! If there gets to be anymore competition I might have to subsides ixll purchases.

Originally posted by Egg242
I dont mean to thread crap, or steal your thread, but I am also collecting these caps, and if you have some for sale then I can pay equal. I dont mean to intrude but all is fair in love and war :D .

I only have about 20 so far, I need alot more though :( .

I think I did state earlier in the thread that once I get my fill I will relinquish control of this thread to whomever claims it next. I do believe you are the first to do so. So for the time being let me get the points I need (403 to go) and then I will let you take over from that point buying at $.20 per point. :D

That seems like it will take a very long time...

Anyhow, if people go to you I am not going to complain, but If they come to me wanting to sell codes I am not gonna direct them to you. Not too be mean or bitchy, but I am in it for the same reason you are. :D

Dont hate me ;)

That's completely your call I guess. As I see it I was here first for this reason and IMHO should be left with it to collect the points until finished... especially if you aren't willing to pay more for the points.

Entirely up to you though.

You go ahead and keep collecting here, i wont bump my thread here anymore. But i have Anandtech, Fatwallet, and the Desertcombat forums already taken :D

Good luck. Are you getting the green xbox or original? Im thinking I want the mini fridge too...

All I really want is the green X-Box.

Do you want me to let you know when I have all of the points I need so you can get some from here as well?

That would be great. How long ago did you start getting caps? I know I get about 5 capse aday from people at school and during lunch. Hell if I wanted to ruin my social life I could go through the garbage cans at lunch and get an X-box every 3 weeks or so.

I have about 20 caps so far. My local grocery store had 2 liter Pepsi products for $.50 a piece, so I bought a bunch of livewire.

I started collecting about three days before I started this thread.....

I guess that's going on three weeks now. I have been averaging about 7.5 caps per day.....

I'm in a hurry to get things done, I rush and rush until bumps no fun.

Back