WTB: Your Unused Dewu.com points....

Bump 'cause once alls said and done I'm in line after whoevers in line after whoever..... lol

Faster you get your ixll the faster I get mine and the faster I get mine faster Incanus gtes his!

Its like a chain!

lol, real estate. You know what would be so awesome? If we could pay [h] some minimum amount so we could stay on the front page as a sticky or something for a short while. Wouldnt that rawk?

Lots of fun to be had dumpster diving when spring break lets out, people throw out flatpanel monitors like candy wrappers!!

Well... maybe not.. :p

I'll be dumpster diving at some place would be a great spot for getting caps, where should I DD?

Originally posted by Incanus
Lots of fun to be had dumpster diving when spring break lets out, people throw out flatpanel monitors like candy wrappers!!

Well... maybe not.. :p

I'll be dumpster diving at some place would be a great spot for getting caps, where should I DD?

Construction sites seem to be decent... and most of the time you can just find caps laying around! *sniff* try places where they're building houses etc. Of course i use dark parking lots for other things :) but you can also find quite a few caps. Just a suggestion

I remember about 3 years ago when Pepsi had a contest I would go to the construction sites while walking my dog and find caps. i ended up getting a caribeaner, a light, blanket, and laptop bag. I sold the bag on ebay for $25 just a little while ago.

Mexican construction workers sure love their pepsi products :p

Too bad all of the construction is done in my neibhorhood...

Damn, I thought I was good at 48 :rolleyes:

I did get like 20 something codes today though

bump 'cause i made something good for once!

Cant say here though, methinks its against the rules.

Back