XBOX 360 HD-DVD + PC = Success!

w1retap,

I have this working but i actually see 2 images (like PIP) while viewing through DVI. My TV does have HDMI but i don't actually have a cable otherwise i would give that a go.

It looks like the main picture is in HD and the smaller one is the down-res'd version.

I'll try to take a screen cap of it. It's behaving very weird. The main menu and intro is in HD but once the movie starts weird things begin happening. Forwarding to another chapter is a no-go. Skipping to another chapter results in seeing whatever frame was being viewed "stuck" but hearing the correct audio from the scene. I will try using PowerDVD 7 Ultra instead.

Hmmm... i see now. It turns out my Westy's DVI ports are also HDCP. I'm using DVI-2 and maybe that's the problem.

More weirdness... i installed the UDF drivers to get XP to recognize the drive as an HD drive but it resulted in the dreaded black screen. It turns out PowerDVD 6.5 is either very buggy or there may be some exploitable holes in the program. I read somewhere that there is a specific file that must be read first before a HD-DVD movie will play. PowerDVD 6.5 now won't automatically play the movie anymore. I have to manually click on this file to get a movie to play. Installing the UDF drivers definitely made the program much worse. Sometimes after the Blue Warning Screen (we all know what that is) the program either crashes, the blue frame stays while audio continues (press next to go to first scene) or it stops playing and gives the warning "can't play this protected content, insert more money" box.

Other things that don't work: Besides the PIP, subtitles stay stuck on and the nothing in the main menu works.

, cant wait till they come here in near my store (australia). woot, tho i do know that if you use the vga connector for the good old xbox360 that it pumps out at 1080 and bypasses hdcp alltogether.. :D my hdtv has hdcp, but bypassing it with my xbox 360 is the easiest way for me. :D

PS my HDTV accepts digital thru the vga port, i have done this with it and i can tell you it works :)

I don't know about the problems.. I never had an issue.

The Picture in Picture is a feature of the HD-DVD. It lets you see how they made certain scenes like the rendering and all that. I think its called U-control or something to that nature. You can turn it off and change the settings in the main menu, or press "A", "B", "C", or "D" on the keyboard. "A" should activate the U-control, then just use arrow keys and press enter when it brings up the menu.

As far as if you get a playback message saying the content is protected, that means something isn't HDCP compliant. If you know the video card is for sure, and you don't know about the monitor, its probably the monitor.

For the UDF2.5 file system drivers, all I did was just right click on the driver, select "install", then restart the computer. You should be able to then go into windows explorer and see the HD-DVD contents. These are optional. You don't need to install the drivers to get playback. Its merely to browse the contents.

I don't know about the problems.. I never had an issue.

The Picture in Picture is a feature of the HD-DVD. It lets you see how they made certain scenes like the rendering and all that. I think its called U-control or something to that nature. You can turn it off and change the settings in the main menu, or press "A", "B", "C", or "D" on the keyboard. "A" should activate the U-control, then just use arrow keys and press enter when it brings up the menu.

As far as if you get a playback message saying the content is protected, that means something isn't HDCP compliant. If you know the video card is for sure, and you don't know about the monitor, its probably the monitor.

For the UDF2.5 file system drivers, all I did was just right click on the driver, select "install", then restart the computer. You should be able to then go into windows explorer and see the HD-DVD contents. These are optional. You don't need to install the drivers to get playback. Its merely to browse the contents.

I'm trying to play the Bourne Supremacy. Nothing in the main menu works. The disk boots in HD but trying to play the movie is where problems lie. I'm not sure were the HDCP handshaking occurs, do you know? I'm guessing it's happening at the blue warning screen. That's when it's hit or miss. Either i have to move to the next scene (and get the resulting PIP), PowerDVD crashes, or i get invalid blah blah blah message. I will hunt for my VGA cable tonight. I don't feel like being ripped off locally for an HDMI cable or DVI to HDMI converter.

I also tried using version 7. I now see only upper left 1/4 of the video, in HD of course. Also, the main menu works now. I ran Cyberlinks advisor and it reports that my GTX is "unknown". The handshake with the TV (DVI-HDCP) is okay.

Upon further investigation, the handshaking occurs right when the disk is booting. I tried using the HD drive on my laptop and i immediately received an unprotected content message.

Using 6.5: It seems it does not like the Bourne Supremacy. It's funny that others also have this movie and it plays with no problems. On my system it always get the PIP and the main menu does not work.
I next tried using Superman Returns and it plays correctly. Unfortunately, using 6.5, subtitles are always on with no way to turn them off. The main menu does not work either.

I don't feel like being ripped off locally for an HDMI cable or DVI to HDMI converter.

KENNYB,

Try monoprice.com they have good prices on HDMI cables and such.

Also,

All my equipment is HDCP compliant.

Just doesn't work.

kennyb got my hdmi cable from good old ebay. cost me 20 bucks including postage here in aus (they are over 100 instore) :)

I'm trying to play the Bourne Supremacy. Nothing in the main menu works. The disk boots in HD but trying to play the movie is where problems lie. I'm not sure were the HDCP handshaking occurs, do you know? I'm guessing it's happening at the blue warning screen. That's when it's hit or miss. Either i have to move to the next scene (and get the resulting PIP), PowerDVD crashes, or i get invalid blah blah blah message. I will hunt for my VGA cable tonight. I don't feel like being ripped off locally for an HDMI cable or DVI to HDMI converter.

I also tried using version 7. I now see only upper left 1/4 of the video, in HD of course. Also, the main menu works now. I ran Cyberlinks advisor and it reports that my GTX is "unknown". The handshake with the TV (DVI-HDCP) is okay.

Upon further investigation, the handshaking occurs right when the disk is booting. I tried using the HD drive on my laptop and i immediately received an unprotected content message.

Using 6.5: It seems it does not like the Bourne Supremacy. It's funny that others also have this movie and it plays with no problems. On my system it always get the PIP and the main menu does not work.
I next tried using Superman Returns and it plays correctly. Unfortunately, using 6.5, subtitles are always on with no way to turn them off. The main menu does not work either.

The subtitle problem is common, as is the PiP. I don't know about the PiP, but subtitles you can disable by using the menu wile the movie is playing. Just use the arrow keys to bring up the title menue and turn off subtitles that way, they will stay off.

w1retap

you forgot device revocation and host revocation that is part of AACS. (chapter 4.8, 4.9)

blacklist the player and that is the end of the weak player. Will they? Only if they deem this "application" to infact be true.

but on that note. I find it quite curious that right now only yourself and muslix64 have gotten this to work at all (and I have been following that doom thread from the get go and a couple of other places also to).

Ya.. I am using PowerDVD 7. PowerDVD 6.5 doesn't support all movie titles, but nor does 7. I recently had to take back The Hulk because it didn't work on either program at all. There should be updates for the player soon though to fix that. I'm not worried about any revocation because their PowerDVD will fully support all titles as soon as they get all the kinks worked out. Right on Cyberlink's website, it says they fully support the Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive hooked up to the PC.

hey w1re, you've already helped me on this topic before, but now I am having trouble with the 360 hd-dvd drive and my pc... I got an hdcp monitor, and card, and the drive set up, however, every time powerdvd opens and gets ready to play the movie, it crashes out...

any ideas ??

So far every movie I have played has done so flawlessly. No problems.

I have Ultra though. 6.5 is fine but Ultra is a huge difference.

As for previous poster. If you're using the 7800 it is NOT hDCP compliant.

no no I'm using an 8800gtx, my bad I thought I had changed it in my specs... I have everything I need, I've done all the research, I just cant get power dvd to play it... and I have the 7.1 hd dvd or whatever it is... it says hd dvd v7.1 ??

There should be more updates coming out for PowerDVD. Its not fully supported yet. Some titles work, and some don't. There are some bugs that need to be worked out.

I am running win x64... Just more info you might need... Would love to get this working, otherwise I'm taking it back... Not gonna hold onto something I wont use :(...

If you can try 32bit. See if it works. X64 has compatibility issues. I believe ppl have it running with Vista no probs.

Also because a vid card or tv say they are hdcp doesn't mean all the connectors are. Maybe you have a dvi, vga and hdmi and only the hdmi or the dvi or both may be hdcp.

You don't need a hdcp monitor to play HD DVD. I believe there are loopholes but you just wont get the 1080i minimum. You have an 8series so that is 4 sure HD ready. Check the connector of your TV.

I have the same tv and card as w1re... lol... almost the same setup also, minus the 32 bit... I've never had a problem with powerdvd before, so I'm kinda confused... :( ... I do not have a 32 bit I can test out right now... so...

uninstall pdvd. make sure all of it including registry. Then reinstall.

Make sure u have 7.1. This will happen naturally if the HD is plugged in when u install.

And stop stalking Wire.:D

I have no problems and it plays wonderfully.
I can play with Hardware Acc on OR off. Of course it uses less CPU with it on.

x2 3800 OCed to 2.4 @ 1.25
7950GT
2 GB Ballsitix 4 4 4 @ 800
Westy 32"
I can use VGA or HDMI but prefer the HDMI for FULL res.

lol, I cant help it, he seems to be the only really helpful person around here, aside from yourself now... Only reason I "stalked" w1re" is because we practically have the same setup lol!!..

Where in the registry would I find pdvd ?? PDVD shows itself as being HD DVD ready, it starts to play it, never actually makes it to any screen, but it starts reading the disc, and then says it encounters an error...

==EDIT: N/m I found it..... == we'll see how this goes...

That is a toughie.

After you uninstall you have to use a registry cleaner or HAND(Manually) clean the registry. If you have no idea how to do it can be tough. If you don't want to buy a registry cleaner you can do the following:

Download registry mechanic. Run it and it probably wont delete the registry but IT WILL give you the location and you can manually do it from there. I'm guessing it will say cyberlink or PDVD or something like that. It will probably be one or 2 entries. I really can't see it being more than that.

If you haven't uninstalled try seeing what version it says first. Should be 7.1 Ultra or 6.5 OEM. Which version do you have and what movie are you trying? Certain movies are really bad and still give problems like Mission Impossible. I believe 3 is the one giving trouble. Yes... I't wouldn't play on mine. But I had single core then... I may give it a try again.

Try placing a regular dvd and see if it plays. If it did try putting an HD in there and see what happens.

Says I have hd edition v7.1 (ultra)... I manually cleaned the registry and reinstalled...

I'm trying to play King Kong, I have yet to get another dvd, as I wanted to just try this one and see how it went... I will try a regular dvd and see what happens also...

Some ppl have had issues with KK. If you are a member of a video store or online store rent a different one and see if it works. I've seen about 7 so far and all have been flawless.

I'll wait a few more minutes. I'm seepy. Just to see how u fair.

Regular dvd, Constantine worked perfectly fine through the 360 drive, no problem whatsoever... It seems that its only the HD DVD king kong thats having a problem... I have 14 days to decide whether or not I am going to keep this thing, and I do not know of any rental store in my area that has HD-DVDs that I can rent at the store... I don't do the whole online rental junk ;)... I do not know if I've said this already, but windows sees the drive as a "cd" drive and not a DVD drive until I right click and eject, and then once I try again, it sees it as a cd drive again... ??

Did you try putting KK back in? Try it.

How do you have it connected? DVI? HDMI?

Try the VGA if the TV has it.

I do not even get an input signal when I try vga... I use an adapter hdmi-vga to vga... Get no signal on my westy, I do get signal on my lil 17 inch monitor though :p... so, no clue...

That might be it!!!

Do you have an DVI - HDMI? That is what I'm currently using.

The 8800 comes with VGA?!?!?!

no no no... I do not have a dvi-vga, I was using a dvi-vga adapter to a vga-vga cord... I spent almost 100 fracking dollars on this dvi cable, if it doesnt work I shall cry :p...

no no no... I do not have a dvi-vga, I was using a dvi-vga adapter to a vga-vga cord... I spent almost 100 fracking dollars on this dvi cable, if it doesnt work I shall cry :p...

:eek:

You were ripped of as I was. I bought a dvi-hdmi + hdmi cable for $100 at best buy. :( :mad: :mad:

There is a site called monoprice. Cheap priced and good quality for a fraction of the prices at most places. I was so pissed when I found this site.

so you're suggesting that I purchase a vga-dvi cable and see how it works... I don't get why the dvi cable would not work though... I mean, I get signal, I'm on it right now, I can watch any movie, otherwise, and it seems its just powerdvd crashing... lol... So... egh... this is so lame...

No no no

Do you have a dvi input or HDMI on your tv?

I'm confused. What are you currently using? We just hijacked Wire's thread lol!!!

He'll get over it, its useful incase someone else has this problem...

The tv has vga, dvi, and hdmi, of course I have the option of vga and dvi for my pc, I am currently using DVI-DVI...

I tried a dvi-vga adapter on a vga-vga cable but got no signal input... With the DVI I run at 1920x1080, and that is probably the reason I got no input with the vga, as vga cables do not support that high of a resolution right ??

anyways, I'm using dvi-dvi lol...

hmmm. Find out from the manufacturer if the DVI is HDCP. Let's take it a step at a time. How is Wire running it? HDMI? If he is u may need an dvi - hdmi. :p

the manual, and the website both state that the hdmi dvi are both hdcp ready... So I'm guessing they're both hdcp lol... I have no clue if he's running hdmi...

Sometimes they can be wrong. I think it's best for now to see how he is running it. What TV you guys have btw? Newer models don't have all 3 inputs. The monitor should show picture in 1080 though. That is very strange.

westinghouse lvm37-w3 I believe... thing is, I use hdmi for my cable :p, really do not like the idea of having to change it out everytime I'd like to watch an hd-dvd :p

Yes, thank you for all the help... :)... Got 14 days to get it working, really wanna watch 5th element HD ;p lol ... Night!

bwhahaha.. found encryption keys, volume keys, and the MCM managed copy V-ISAN ID. :p Now I'm just working on hashing the whole HD-DVD.. its taking a while.. lol. After that, I'll try the ripping program for playback off the hard drive. Then, if that works, its off to HDbits. :D

Suuuuuure ya did. You went from thinking AACS had to do with your network to successfully recovering keys in a day? Yea. Right.

From The Hulk HD-DVD... If you know what that is below and how to comprehend it, I'd stfu if I was in your shoes. ;)

// Directory Settings
[COMMON]
IN.ROOT=G:\TheHulk\TheHulk
OUT.ROOT=G:\AACS_output\TheHulk

// Volume ID Setting
[VID]
VID.UNQ_NO=271020061204020202020202

// Title Key Setting
[TKF]
TKF.BIN_FILE=<RANDOM>

// Title Key Setting
[DKF]
DKF.DK=554E4956455253414C5F48442D445644

// File Information to be Prepared as Empty File
[DUMMY]
DUMMY.FILE=MKBROM.AACS
DUMMY.SIZE=1000000
DUMMY.FILE=MKBRECORDABLE.AACS
DUMMY.SIZE=1000000
DUMMY.FILE=CONTENT_REVOCATION_LIST.AACS
DUMMY.SIZE=1000000

// EVOB Protection Settings
[EVOB]
// Default EVOB Protection Settings
EVOB_DEFAULT.TK=1
EVOB_DEFAULT.UR=0
EVOB_DEFAULT.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB_DEFAULT.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB_DEFAULT.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED
EVOB_DEFAULT.CCI_DOT=ANALOG_ALLOWED

// Individual EVOB Protection Settings (Optional)
EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\UNILOGO.EVO
EVOB.TK=1
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED
EVOB.CCI_DOT=ANALOG_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\INTRO.EVO
EVOB.TK=2
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\LOOP.EVO
EVOB.TK=2
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\FEATURE_1.EVO
EVOB.TK=3
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\FEATURE_2.EVO
EVOB.TK=3
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\DS01.EVO
EVOB.TK=4
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\DS02.EVO
EVOB.TK=4
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\DS03.EVO
EVOB.TK=4
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\DS04.EVO
EVOB.TK=4
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\DS05.EVO
EVOB.TK=4
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\DS06.EVO
EVOB.TK=4
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\EVOLUTION.EVO
EVOB.TK=5
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\ANGLEE.EVO
EVOB.TK=6
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\DOGFIGHT.EVO
EVOB.TK=7
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\MO01.EVO
EVOB.TK=8
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\MO02.EVO
EVOB.TK=8
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\MO03.EVO
EVOB.TK=8
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\MO04.EVO
EVOB.TK=8
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\MO05.EVO
EVOB.TK=8
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\EDITING.EVO
EVOB.TK=9
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\HC01.EVO
EVOB.TK=10
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\HC02.EVO
EVOB.TK=11
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\HC03.EVO
EVOB.TK=12
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\HC04.EVO
EVOB.TK=13
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\HC05.EVO
EVOB.TK=14
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\HC06.EVO
EVOB.TK=15
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\HC07.EVO
EVOB.TK=16
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\HC08.EVO
EVOB.TK=17
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\HC09.EVO
EVOB.TK=18
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\HC10.EVO
EVOB.TK=19
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\HC11.EVO
EVOB.TK=20
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\BLACK.EVO
EVOB.TK=21
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

EVOB.FILE=HVDVD_TS\DELOGO.EVO
EVOB.TK=22
EVOB.UR=0
EVOB.CCI_PCCI=COPY_NEVER
EVOB.CCI_APSTB=APS_OFF
EVOB.CCI_ICT=HD_ALLOWED

// Advanced Resource Files Protection Settings
[ARF]
ARF_DEFAULT.PROTECT_MODE=HIGH
ARF_DEFAULT.TK=23

ARF_XMLDOC.EXT=xml
ARF_XMLDOC.EXT=XML
ARF_XMLDOC.EXT=Xml

// Managed Copy Settings
[MCM]
MCM.V-ISAN=0000-0001-4F66-0000-F-0000-0001-R
MCM.SERVER_URI=http://smc.universalhomentertainment.com/

// Pre-recorded Media Serial Number (Optional)
[PMSN]
PMSN.UNQ_START=00000000000000000000000000000000
PMSN.UNQ_END=FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Back