Anyone seen Asus' PW201?

meganpepi

n00b
Hi peoples

Has anyone viewed Asus' PW201 yet? I've come across nothing but great comments and Asus has won many awards with this LCD monitor (about 5 all up). Its price is AU$849 so I'm not sure what it would be your way. Some of its features include a built in 1.3M pixel webcam, video recording, picture in picture, 16.7M colours, .258mm pixel, 176/176 viewing, 8ms (grey to grey) and a 1 yr beaut zero bright dot guarantee with the panel etc being covered for 3 yrs. There is pivot, height adjustment, swivel & tilt and I think it's HDCP as I'm waiting to find out for sure. One last thing it has an anti-reflection glare panel.

Yeah. I am intersted to see what people think of this monitor, as well. Their is scant little info or reviews about it on here. At least from the searches I have done.

Thanks for the review. I read that they would have included the Asus as one of their favourites in the conclusion but the glossy panel was a deterent. So there again it's the glossy panel issue. I really wish I'd seen one somewhere but I will give you a website that has some photos on the Asus monitor compared to other monitors and also there is a diagram showing you what you can put with the LCD in the way of hardware.

No wonder it won an award with design as Asus has teamed with Lamborghini.

http://www.au.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=10&l2=89&l3=0&model=1136&mode[url]

Back