The Silverstone Gallery *post your Silverstone case here*

Here's my latest build

DSC01856.jpg

DSC01849.jpg

DSC01842.jpg

DSC01843.jpg

What is that screen and how hard is it to set up???[/QUOTE]

is an alphacool lcd display USB
this has many plugins for everest, windows, taskmanager, network, speedfan, winamp, mediaplayer etc....
one of this script is made by sensors detected from everest ultimate that works in background

with driver 1.0.4.48 (for win 7 64) setup is easy

sorry for my bad english.....

IMG_1423.JPG

Intel i5 2500k
Asus P8P67 Pro
8 gig G Skill Sniper 1600
XFX HD5850
WD 1Tb Caviar Black
Cooler Master Hyper 212+
LG Blu-Ray
Antec Earthwatts 500

Coming from a Antec Sonata case..this thing is HUGE. Cable routing took some time but would have been a lot easier with a modular PS. Biggest complaint I have were the thumbscrews that held the HD cage in place. One of the thumbscrews must have been tightened by an ape. Took me all of 30 minutes to get the thing off. Just used regular screws after putting it back in.

I really like this case. The cooling is excellent, workspace is ample, and the look of the case is very nice. I have put name in the pot to get three of the 2150 Gentle Typhoons to do a push pull on the 212 and to replace the exhaust fan.

can someone show a pic of how they are routing their cables on top of the ft02 or raven? thx.

can someone show a pic of how they are routing their cables on top of the ft02 or raven? thx.

Top Cover Off
od3FXl.jpg

X7Dwgl.jpg

hUzrNl.jpg

Velcro strap on cables to make it rope like and prevent cables from dropping behind/under the desk, which is a PITA.
0PfHel.jpg

Top Cover On
sbxGql.jpg

OdhmAl.jpg

Last edited:
Here's mine, Still waiting on my Arctic Accelerato Extreme for my video card but this is pretty much it.

Minor Update: Laser Etched Window for my Limited Edition FT02. Custom Fan Grill.

oqjKa.jpg

lne3Ql.jpg

Last edited:
^ Really really nice job here. Love the almost all black scheme going on here and super clean cabling.

Thanks. Had the whole computer put together in a couple hours, then came to hiding the wires, well lets just say it took a lot longer than anticipated...haha.

Thanks. Had the whole computer put together in a couple hours, then came to hiding the wires, well lets just say it took a lot longer than anticipated...haha.
I just noticed the sleeving on your psu cables. Did you just slide it over the existing corsair cables and do a quick heat shrink or did you remove the connectors and everything? I want to do something similar with a new corsair psu I have. I just don't really like how corsair does thier psu cables.

Actually, the cables came just as you see them pictured. I was planning on ordering a sleeve kit but after I opened up the "bag-o-cables" I was pleasantly surprised! Only thing about their cables is they are stiff but with a small amount of heat I was able to get them to bend and form the way I wanted them.

I need to add another 8pin to the motherboard now that I'm doing some serious o/c'ing but not sure I have enough plug-ins on the PSU. I'll find out tonight.

Wow, I wasn't aware that corsair sleeved any of thier psu cables like that. I guess maybe on the more expensive models.

This thread did it for me. A Fortress FT02B is on the way to my house.
Good choice. I recently got the RV02 and wish I would have gotten the FT02B now. I don't like how the harddrive cage is set up in the RV02. I actually have to remove my motherboard to get it in and out. Though to my credit, I just picked up the RV02 on a whim when I noticed it on clearance at frys for $99. I didn't know the FT02 existed at the time. I think I'm going to order the FT02B the next time I do a build for a friend and give them my RV02.

I've got new hardware showing up today so hopefully my machine will soon look as cool as some of these in this thread. This is making me want to spend more money for no good reason.

Thanks. I ended up just ditching the drives and went for a dual ssd (striped) setup. Both went into a single bay. I still like the look of the FT02 better, which is enough of a reason for me to eventually switch to that. But I still love the Raven, and I'm a big fan of the rotated motherboard arrangement.

Actually after looking at that page I think I'll do the same even for the one bay I have now. I was also happy to see the 'how to upgrade the usb ports to 3.0' guide too. My new motherboard has a total of 10 usb 3.0 ports, so it'll be nice to just get rid of all usb 2.0 connections and not have to worry which is which anymore.

Last edited:
the_transporter, those red cables you have, is that an extension or did you re-sleeve them? I just go tthe same PSU and love it, but I also love the look of the red cables (which would look great with my new maximus iv extreme-z board).

edit: I should have checked google first. Found them and added to my christmas list :cool: (it's great working a block away from a microcenter)

the_transporter, those red cables you have, is that an extension or did you re-sleeve them? I just go tthe same PSU and love it, but I also love the look of the red cables (which would look great with my new maximus iv extreme-z board).

edit: I should have checked google first. Found them and added to my christmas list :cool: (it's great working a block away from a microcenter)

Glad you found them. They are extensions made by NZXT.

This thread did it for me. A Fortress FT02B is on the way to my house.

Update

Well I received the case today. It’s very nice; I got the one without the window. The box came with a hole. You can stick your hand inside. I'm guessing UPS threw the box around...The case came with chipped paint on the corners of the side panels. The tabs that help you pull the side panels are scratched too. I like the case a lot. I'm debating on exchanging it for another one, or buy a new case..

Got this beast today, love the interior! Will be blacking out the gold, should look better.

20111215_161822.jpg

Back