Announcement - [H]orde Rewards Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicMoose

[H]F Junkie
The moment you all have been waiting for is here! Without further ado, allow me to present:

The [H]orde Rewards Program

What is the "[H]orde Rewards Program" you may ask? Simply put, folding for the [H]orde is going to get you some perks here on the [H]ard|Forums.

You've already seen the custom titles so I will go over this aspect first.

Custom titles will be rewarded for each month to the DCer of the month, MVN race winners and the anual winner of [H]orde|Bowl. We all know that getting a custom title is rare/dangerous on this board.... show that you fold for team 33 with pride, and all without getting banned! ;)

Secondly, starting on November 1st you will all begin working towards rewards goals. Here's the lowdown:

Hit 500,000 F@H points or 1.5Mil UD points and get a 1 year subscription to General Mayhem. This is a one time deal and is not transferable to any other teammate.

Hit 1.5Mil F@H points or 3.5Mil UD points and get a lifetime subscription to General Mayhem! That's right, All the GM you can handle for the rest of your life!

Once eligable for these rewards, you will contact AtomicMoose or p[H]ant0m and we will take care of the rest.

A big thanks goes out to Kyle, as without him none of this would be possible. If you have any questions or comments, now is the time. :D

Phase 2

Want a chance to win something to put in the new rig you're building? That's right, I said it. The [H]orde is giving away a brand new ATi Radeon X1950 Pro! Here's the details:
All folders with under 1K PPD (7day average according to HF.com) will be eligible. This is a race to 100K. This will require dedication and grit as this contest should run roughly 80-90 days. Once the contest begins on November 1st, ramp as much as you wish, but if your PPD goes above 1K PPD before November 1st, you will be disqualified. To enter, you must PM me before Oct 27th @ 2:00PM.

Please include your folding badge in the PM.​

So what happens if you already have a custom tittle or you don't want to use the one you are given for [H] DC'er of the month one?

still way cool

If only they would have let me in a MVN contest...less then 100k for genmay though.

ND40oz said:
If only they would have let me in a MVN contest...less then 100k for genmay though.

No you are 2 weeks and 500k away from GenMay. You dont start working towards rewards until November 1st. So I believe the points requirements are not retroactive.

For genmay, this mean that come Nov. 1st I need an additional 1.5 mil points for genmay deal?

What I have + 1.5 mil.

Thanks Kyle, and Lethal said you had no heart... :eek:

Starting Nov 1st, you will all start at zero as it were....then you start working towards your goals.

"show that you fold for team 33 with pride, and all without getting banned! "

This means mary03 is let free :( ????????????after all my hopes and dreams for banning?

Down with Moose :)

zim01 said:
"show that you fold for team 33 with pride, and all without getting banned! "

This means mary03 is let free :( ????????????after all my hopes and dreams for banning?

Down with Moose :)
Marty is a special case.
;)

AtomicMoose said:
Starting Nov 1st, you will all start at zero as it were....then you start working towards your goals.

Cool!

I will get my 500,000 points in about November of 2008.

:cool: when does this contest/promotion end?

AtomicMoose said:
You planning on a massive borgfest?
:p

Ha, no It took me 1.5 years to get to 400k, so I'm estimating some slight ramping to generate 500k by the end of next year, early 08.

Imitation said:
Ha, no It took me 1.5 years to get to 400k, so I'm estimating some slight ramping to generate 500k by the end of next year, early 08.
Yeah, but you'll have to read it again. Starting on Nov 1st, for the purpose of these rewards, you start at 0.

very cool, long live kyle... and may he banhammer marty many times ;)

[edit] holy crap am i like one of the only people on the [H] to have TWO titles? lol [/edit]

FLECOM said:
very cool, long live kyle... and may he banhammer marty many times ;)

[edit] holy crap am i like one of the only people on the [H] to have TWO titles? lol [/edit]

Moose has one too :p

Meh, already a lifetime subscriber to GenMay, so sadly that doesn't do me much good. :p And by custom titles, do you mean we get to pick one, or you get what you've given all of the H|DCer's so far? The typical "Hard DCer for X" title.

Jeez, we start over from 0, oh well, give me 4 months and i'll have saved myself 5 bucks, see you in genmay by march.

-_- It won't take Flecom that long to get 1.5 Mil, although on the otherhand I'm already a Genmay member.

Oh come on moose.

Us genmay don't want you DC people spamming it up inside.

You don't see us fudging with your threads, so stay out.....

pc++1 :D

just kidding, be happy that you guys are getting normal titles, something you can be proud of. Look at what I ended up with :eek:

g33zy said:
Oh come on moose.

Us genmay don't want you DC people spamming it up inside.

You don't see us fudging with your threads, so stay out.....

pc++1 :D

just kidding, be happy that you guys are getting normal titles, something you can be proud of. Look at what I ended up with :eek:

Bah... all of the guys who spam these forums already have genmay anyways....

Viper87227 said:

some of *them* only spam in here.

methinks this is a vail attempt to stear OT posting to genmay...

Cool rewards but illfated. As soon as Marty gets his genmay sub he'll go in and wreck up the place and cause everyone to leave. Maybe this is Kyle's way of lightening the server load? ;)

Nice work though guys, it give folders something to shoot for other than just points for points sake. Great idea! :)

Viper87227 said:

I have lifetime to Genmay but don't think I have ever posted there. I did it to support the [H] not to spam worthless garbage and post chopped pics of Mary

pageian said:
Nice work though guys, it give folders something to shoot for other than just points for points sake. Great idea! :)

I fold for a cure myself. I sure hope everyone else is.

AtomicMoose said:
Yeah, but you'll have to read it again. Starting on Nov 1st, for the purpose of these rewards, you start at 0.

Yeah I saw that, if I can get up to 1.5k ppd it will only take me 333 days to generate 500k, putting me at the end of 07, that's what I was thinking :) Are we continually misreading each other's posts or something here?

i got a lifetime to genmay anyway... but full fold ahead :)

for the cure

FLECOM said:
i got a lifetime to genmay anyway... but full fold ahead :)

for the cure

Yep, same here. I don't have the custom title(s) though so at least I have something to shoot for. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back