Announcement - [H]orde Rewards Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I am a lifetime member, can I get a custom title if I get into the top 10 folder list? Or when i reach 5 million? I think when you are a high folder you should be rewarded. But that is just me.

darktiger said:
Since I am a lifetime member, can I get a custom title if I get into the top 10 folder list? Or when i reach 5 million? I think when you are a high folder you should be rewarded. But that is just me.

yea like moosimunity

darktiger said:
agreed :)

3 years from now how are you gonna know how many points i had in november? Because I'm totally taking advantage of that 500k point thing. :)

joeb0b said:
3 years from now how are you gonna know how many points i had in november? Because I'm totally taking advantage of that 500k point thing. :)

yea I kinda thought this will be a mess to keep track of. My guess is they just pulled the whole .cvs file or something from Stanford and work off that. Else they got some help from King on it maybe.

marty9876 said:
yea I kinda thought this will be a mess to keep track of. My guess is they just pulled the whole .cvs file or something from Stanford and work off that. Else they got some help from King on it maybe.

Yeah, exactly it's too hard to keep track of. I say go by current points. heheh, okay okay wishful thinking.

-joeb0b

Well, for one... I am counting on your honesty and two, I know what most everyone's PPD is, so I can take an educated guess. ;)

Tormond said:
I have lifetime to Genmay but don't think I have ever posted there. I did it to support the [H] not to spam worthless garbage and post chopped pics of Mary

Your missing out....

tsuehpsyde said:
And by custom titles, do you mean we get to pick one, or you get what you've given all of the H|DCer's so far? The typical "Hard DCer for X" title.

Quoted to get answered.

if you enjoy therapy, then yes

Penguincomp said:
Anyways...the points should be retro active. Most people never break 1 mil, let alone 1.5 mil ever.
Well, 500,000 points is the first F@H tier level. Not hard to attain.

AtomicMoose said:
Well, 500,000 points is the first F@H tier level. Not hard to attatin.

Attatin? That's a new one. ;) I woulda went with attain, or obtain. Either or. And yeah, if I can get 500K, anyone can. :cool: And in other good news, I finally diagnosed my fileserver's crankiness as of late, I'm individually memtesting my modules to be 100% sure those are fine, and it'll be back up to dual folding in no time. :D I missed it.

AtomicMoose said:
Well, 500,000 points is the first F@H tier level. Not hard to attatin.

Well, out of the 10,236 people on team 33, we have 125 with over 500,000 points. That works out to 1.2% of team members. Only 34 have 1.5 million points, which is .3% of the team. Yeah, walk in the park. :D

ND40oz said:
Well, out of the 10,236 people on team 33, we have 125 with over 500,000 points. That works out to 1.2% of team members. Only 34 have 1.5 million points, which is .3% of the team. Yeah, walk in the park. :D

HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGE THE ALL MIGHTY MOOSE! *throws Zeus-style lightning bolt at your unbelieving ass* :p

ND40oz said:
I guess some folks are just going to have to try harder.
;)

tsuehpsyde said:
HOW DARE YOU CHALLENGE THE ALL MIGHTY MOOSE! *throws Zeus-style lightning bolt at your unbelieving ass* :p

Hey, I'm just saying you're better then 98% of the other people on the team, that's all. ;)

ND40oz said:
Hey, I'm just saying you're better then 98% of the other people on the team, that's all. ;)

Heh, well, when you put it that way....*blushes*

Penguincomp said:
Fixed!

Anyways...the points should be retro active. Most people never break 1 mil, let alone 1.5 mil ever.

yet another whiney mary03 lover :eek: :(

maybe quit posting, start folding would be a good start :rolleyes:

And in UD it is even worse.

98 of 1484 people are returning work and of them only 35 of them are eligible for the first tier. 15 are eligible for the lifetime sub. This wasn't meant to be easy. :D

zim01 said:
maybe quit posting, start folding would be a good start :rolleyes:

peng has always had this issue.... he NEEDs to fold more...

:p

marty9876 said:
more what?

Not sure what your talking about, but I'll have more.

Great I officially add to 2 more months of probation for you, :p
as the new program just started

Mod-for-a-Day :rolleyes:

do we have to wait another week before you tell us? :)

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

so spill it moosie :D

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

I had hoped not :)

I'd like to see something to motivate the "little guy", and it doesn't have to be monetary. I mean at my present rate it will take me just over 3 years to hit 1M points. A $5 subscription really isn't much motivation.
I mean it's a nice gesture don't get me wrong, I just think it should be scaled somehow.

Maybe if you hit a certain goal you get to pick someone else's title for a week. That would be fun :D

Roman79 said:
Maybe if you hit a certain goal you get to pick someone else's title for a week. That would be fun :D

QFT ! :D

I have a name picked out for the NFM
but I would get banned and placed on double-secret probation!

I think that since I have such a measly amount of points, I should not have to start from scratch........Head start for the noobs like me........although I already have a GenMay subscription......could I trade it for some stock in InfiniumLabs?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back