ATI X1800 XT Available in the US (someone actually has one, see #59)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle, I don't think there is a way for me, using the ATI driver to see exactly what clocks are while in 3D. 'Course I'm not the sharpest tool in the thread either. :)

However, I can tell you that when I set everything to default and use the overclocking tool to tell me what the clocks will be in 3D it says:

621 / 747

To the best of my ability, this is what I have determined my card is set at default.

Very nice to see some nice clocks comin' out of those cards already...with 700MHz a realistic goal...hopefully with h2O strapped in these things'll soar high. The 512MB GTX with it's ramped up core clock is gonna make the X1800 line look a little sub-par IMO...but there's no way I'm gonna be running stock clocks on whichever card I buy anyways. I'm waiting until both the 512MB GTX and the X1800XT 512MB have been out for some time, so that I've got a fair number of overclocked scores/results to look at...but for now, I am very veeeeery jealous of you guys. :mad: ;)

X1800XT NAKED!

Sorry this took so long but it took some courage to void warr. on a $600 card.

I'm going to WC it anyway so meh. Anyway, you don't want to hear me ramble you want pics:

x1800xt_core1.jpg

ok now the question is when are the master cards gonna come out so we can crossfire these things :p

WarlordBB said:
Kyle, I don't think there is a way for me, using the ATI driver to see exactly what clocks are while in 3D. 'Course I'm not the sharpest tool in the thread either. :)

However, I can tell you that when I set everything to default and use the overclocking tool to tell me what the clocks will be in 3D it says:

621 / 747

To the best of my ability, this is what I have determined my card is set at default.

Do you have a 2nd computer aound? Just borrow the monitor and put the tool on the 2nd display? ::shrug:: :confused:

DangerIsGo said:
I swear if its fatal1ty........ :mad:

and what are you going to do if it is him?

thats what I thought.....

I still have yet to understand what all the hatred is towards that guy from so many people on this forum other than the fact of pure jealously coming to mind. :rolleyes:

ozziegn said:
and what are you going to do if it is him?

thats what I thought.....

I still have yet to understand what all the hatred is towards that guy from so many people on this forum other than the fact of pure jealously coming to mind. :rolleyes:

Theres plenty of fatal1ty posts floating around the internet. Im not jealous of him. Im not one of those !!!!!!s that want to be him. Id rather make my money doing something a little more professional. Hes a gamer, fine. But as far as throwing products with your name and face on them out there, cmon already. As for doing anything, I wouldnt get it. (which I wasnt planning to in the first place :D) Im not in anyway going to support him and there are other people out there that feel the same way as I do.

^ well your opinion is all fine and dandy, but do you really think that he cares what you or anyone else who hates him really thinks about him?

come on, get real. the guy's probably already filthy $rich$ with what he's accomplished in his lifetime so again, he could probably care less about what anyone really thinks about him.

I know I wouldnt. :D

ozziegn said:
^ well your opinion is all fine and dandy, but do you really think that he cares what you or anyone else who hates him really thinks about him?

come on, get real. the guy's probably already filthy $rich$ with what he's accomplished in his lifetime so again, he could probably care less about what anyone really thinks about him.

I know I wouldnt. :D

True but if you look at his total winnings (somewhere in the $160,000 range last time I heard) its a lot but its not a LOT. If it was in the millions, then ok. The thing I learned over the years is this 'Not everyone is going to like everything.' I made up that quote a while back (Im not sure if anyone else said it) He knows there are people out there that dont like him. Hell, ozzi, there may be people out there that dont like you! :eek: :p

DangerIsGo said:
Hell, ozzi, there may be people out there that dont like you! :eek: :p

umm, there isnt no maybe about it. I know there are people out there who dont like me which is very much fine by me. I've ALWAYS been a very outspoken person who isnt affraid to tell it like it is whether its good or bad, just as long as its the truth (which many people know can sometimes hurt very much so).

ozziegn said:
umm, there isnt no maybe about it. I know there are people out there who dont like me which is very much fine by me. I've ALWAYS been a very outspoken person who isnt affraid to tell it like it is whether its good or bad, just as long as its the truth (which many people know can sometimes hurt very much so).

I thought this thread might go OT because of the GTX but I never thought about it going OT because of fatal1ty.

WarlordBB said:
I thought this thread might go OT because of the GTX but I never thought about it going OT because of fatal1ty.
Yeah, that guy has a lot to answer for... :mad:

;) :D

hey guys, instead of using Overdrive to show the clock in CCC go to "Information Center" menu and click on "Graphics Hardware" scroll down there and it should show the Core and Memory clock

Brent_Justice said:
hey guys, instead of using Overdrive to show the clock in CCC go to "Information Center" menu and click on "Graphics Hardware" scroll down there and it should show the Core and Memory clock
In 2d I get 594 core / 693 mem and in 3d I get 621 core and 747 mem under stock settings.

It is obvious enough you and Kyle are trying to obtain something, what exactly is our card showing yours isn't?

/time to go dark and install the DFI Crossfire board and give her a run.

WarlordBB said:
Thanks for your kind words... :rolleyes:

Don't be hating :D

Nov 3, 2005 7:11 AM - On FedEx vehicle for delivery - NASHVILLE, TN

I hate that rolleyes smiley. :( It makes everyone seems like such a douchebag.

Back on Topic.

I'm glad to see you're a man of your word...
Unfortunate I don't get to kick teeth today though. :(

WARLORD!!!(<Correct):You sir, have balls of steel. I don't blame you the slightest bit at taking a while to void your warranty...There's no way I could do it...Balls of Steel.

AND! About all the clock speed confusion... Warlord said he was running 3Dmark when he posted the screenshot. So that would mean, if there was different 3D/2D clocks, he would've been in 3D clocks already, no?

Though, judging by Ricks last post, I'm guessing he wasn't running 3Dmark at that moment...Heh.

Nuzzles said:
Rick: You sir, have balls of steel. I don't blame you the slightest bit at taking a while to void your warranty...There's no way I could do it...Balls of Steel.

Hey! What about my balls? I'm the one that posted the naked core. :D

WarlordBB said:

You must be really [h]ard up if yer trying to everyone to comment about yer balls :D (I hear an ACDC song). Now lube that baby up,slap on a good cooler, and excite us with some overclocking!

Brent_Justice said:
naked core? balls?

Toss in a little alcohol and you will be waking up with the worst hangover of you're life......and possibly a limp :D

WarlordBB said:

Ah shit! Sorry! >.< I had just woken up.

-edit edit edit edit edit-

Nice nakey pic of that core...until I see for sure how the 512MB GTX performs i want this thing so damn bad...and you guys aren't making it any easier.

Party's over guys, we have an official review discussion thread now, and this thread is way off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back