FS: Kawasaki ZX6R motorcycle (Roanoke, VA)

ewb302 said:
That is a nice looking bike. I have a 99 ZX6R. I just wanted to let you know that all the ZX6R's had carbs (NOT fuel injected) up through 2002. It was the 2003 model year and newer that are injected. Also, a well running ZX6R of the 98-02 years will make about 100-105 rwhp. Good luck with your sale!

The fuel injection part was a mistake on my part.. It is carb'd.

I've seen a few different people on the Kawiforums making around 110-113rwhp with the 99-02 ZX6R's.. no jet kit, power commander, or anything like that.

Regardless, this baby's gotta go folks... :p Feel free to come look it over, hear it in person, see it in person.. fall in love with it in person like I did.

Bump for a beautiful bike. I'm hoping to get into riding and possibly get my first bike next summer, looking at the Kawi Ninjas. Good luck in your sale!

nice bike man, if i had the money id probably be on my way up to VA right now :cool:
bump for you. :p

Nice, I had the same thing only mine was an 02. The bike is fast and comfortable, I loved it. The only reason I sold mine was I had to start paying for rent after school..... :(

I only got 4200 for mine...

$5500 for the bike itself and you can ride away on it..

$5700 with helmet, gloves, and all the parts that come along with it.

I don't think it's going to get any cheaper than that.. This thing breaks necks when people see you riding on it. That color just pops out in person, especially with the polished frame.

Would consider a partial trade but I'd like to get the majority of the value/asking price in cash and will consider something else in partial trade.. Come get it!

ZeRo_C0oL said:
$5500 for the bike itself and you can ride away on it..

$5700 with helmet, gloves, and all the parts that come along with it.

I don't think it's going to get any cheaper than that.. This thing breaks necks when people see you riding on it. That color just pops out in person, especially with the polished frame.

Would consider a partial trade but I'd like to get the majority of the value/asking price in cash and will consider something else in partial trade.. Come get it!

Wow, that's a good deal! :eek: :D

...What a nice bike! ;) Bump.

I had a couple of local flakes interested but nothing has happened.... Why don't you guys throw some offers at me? I want to get myself out of debt and squared away.. Make me an offer! I own this bike. I have the title to it on my desk. Come pick it up!

I want at least like $4800 (ballpark) cash and I'd consider a nice laptop or desktop towards the rest of the bike depending on the value of your trade... but like I said before, I'd prefer the majority of it to be cash. I do need a nice laptop or desktop though.. Let me know what you've got

Buh bah bah bah BUMP!

PM me for my phone number.. I'd be willing to show anyone in the area any time that I'm not at work.. Hell, I wouldn't mind getting a few of the locals to check it out in person just for vouchers that it's a beautiful bike in person and worth the hassle of taking a look at it....

Good morning, Irene, good morning....

Mmm, Friday! Finally...

Someone buy this bike before I rack the miles up anymore.

Do you have it for sale on kawiforums? Would get lots of views there I think...

ewb302 said:
Do you have it for sale on kawiforums? Would get lots of views there I think...

Yep.. but that Kawiforums are relatively dead IMHO. There's not much activity on there.

I'm suggesting that if you really need money and can't sell it (try craigslist.com) that you go to your bank and take out a loan against the value of the motorcycle. Then you get to keep your bike and have money, but you'll have to make monthly payments.

earlmred said:
I'm suggesting that if you really need money and can't sell it (try craigslist.com) that you go to your bank and take out a loan against the value of the motorcycle. Then you get to keep your bike and have money, but you'll have to make monthly payments.

I can certainly afford to keep it... and I don't need money that bad to where I would go and take out a loan against it, fortunately.

I was able to take care of my girlfriends medical expenses, so that part is over and done with, but the other big reason on why I put this up for sale was to get myself out of debt--thus ruling out the idea of taking out a loan. I have almost no debt, and I want to be done with all of my bills aside from cell phone and insurance.. My car will be paid off by December....

Thanks though! :)

I will hear from a potential buyer today to find out whether or not he got the loan.. but until further notice, it's still for sale. I should know around noon today or so.

Bah, excuses, excuses.. "They said I need a different co-signer.. My mom doesn't have enough credit" blah blah blah.. ;)

Show me the money. It's amazing that there's not THAT much money dumped into this bike, and it gets the amount of attention that it does... You wouldn't believe it, seriously. It's a neck breaker in terms of attention..

Anyone local feel free to check it out in person for vouchers that it's even better looking in person than in the pictures. Make a reasonable offer.. Will still consider smaller partial trades but unless you've got something aaaaaamazing, cash is preferred.

Wow. I never thought I'd have to keep bumping this thread up. I know that on a forum like the [H] (which I have known, enjoyed, and loved since 2001) there are a lot of people who desperately want to be involved with a female creature (human) other than in a chat room (really a man) asking a/s/l? :D Instead of being lucky chatting online with hot babes all day long, you could be out there on the open road with a beautiful girl in booty shorts on the back of this bike! lol..... I'm kidding, I'm kidding..

But it's no joke that girls are attracted to bikes. When I started riding to work, whew, they came out of the wood work. I swear to God.. I had people I've never seen before in my life at work asking when I was going to take them for a ride, introducing themselves, etc.... It's ironic. The g/f is not too fond of that attention ;)

Anyway, someone must want this. You guys know I'm kidding about the geek comments.... like I said, I've been here since 2001 and have a monitor tan too. haha..

Maybe there are a few of you out there who would at least help me keep this on top! :p

Advertisive it at sportbikes.net

Good guys over there

And I don't want to be the bad guy, but I don't think you'll get that much for it. Judging by the foums, ebay, the paper, and friends you'd be lucky to get 5000 for it.

but hopefully I'm wrong, good luch to you and free bumpage. :cool:

beautiful bike. i love kawasaki and i'd get a bike if my parents let me own a car and bike at the same time. oh well.....bumpage for you and your sweet wheels.

It's hard to get an accurate blue book value for the bike because for the year, it should have 6-7k more miles than it does, if not more. It's got right at about 6550 miles on it now... That's low for a 2001.

Most people would expect to get about $5000-5500 for a 2001 with 12k+ miles on it. I think my asking price is reasonable, but I also said I'm open to offers and partial trades. I wouldn't mind getting some new electronic equipment as a partial trade.. Maybe a nice tv.. a nice desktop or laptop.. I don't know. Throw some offers out there.

Just a few ideas for a sweet bike :)
List it online in more places?
List it in your local newspaper? Could sell quicker (plus its with people in town lol)
Advertise in the towns around your's newspapers?
Things like that :)

BUMP FOR A OWNAGE BIKE! :)

How about $5800? ...or $4800 and a nice tv or desktop/laptop worth a grand +/-?

Back