FS: MCP350 12V+10W pumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKA --- Swiftech MCP350 pump --- the Danger Den pump --- Corsair COOL/Nautilus500 pump.

Standard 12V/10W pumps with 3/8-inch inlet and outlet.

The pump specs and rating can still be found here: http://www.swiftnets.com/products/mcp350.asp

This is the standard flowing pump and not the ultra/plus flow. It has the BLACK impeller. To increase the flow of the pump, the Lee "RoboTech" Garbutt 1/2-inch inlet mod can be done. FYI, additional spare tops can be had for a small price of $5 to switch the pump back to the original condition. Check out this link on how to make a 10W work like an 18W pump. See the mod here: http://coolercasesuk.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10

The pumps are factory originals, never used and are not fakes from Asia. This means that the 50,000+ run hour life is still intact.

These rated pumps are ideal for cooling a single or dual-core CPUs or as a pump for a secondary cooling loop for GPUs.

This sale is only open to the lower 48 US states and large populated areas of Alaska.

Price per pump is $25 USD + shipping.

Price per spare top is $5 USD with a purchased pump.

Payment: US Postal money order (ships within 24hrs) or check (ships after check clears).

A delivery confirmation will be sent via e-mail, and kept for proof that the item was shipped.
(USPS stamped receipt of actual date via ground rate delivery.) Sooner shipping arrangements can be made via PM or e-mail.

The non-free e-mail address is [email protected] for all inquires and to purchase.

comboej4.jpg

pumpsbox01.jpg

NOTICE: No group buys please. This offer must keep within the forum rules. I've had several people ask about this recently.

Last edited:
these pump not good for a quad core? i am looking for a low profile pump but I have a q9400 cpu and will be cooling multiple things and pushing through a triple rad.

these pump not good for a quad core? i am looking for a low profile pump but I have a q9400 cpu and will be cooling multiple things and pushing through a triple rad.

For quad core the D5 or Swiftech MCP655 would be your best bet.

These pumps are only the 10W@12VDC and work well for sole, dual, and triple cores along with middle powered GPUs. It may work with the newer quads if the total number of watts is as low as the older dual cores due to the die shrink.

Would running one of these with my 355 in series be okay?

I was looking to upgrade my current rad setup to this and will probably need more pressure for it and my CPU/GPU setup.

You shouldn't run the 355 and a 350 in series as it's trying to force more water throught the 350 than it can handle. You should use two of the same pumps if you're putting them in series.

Bump for looking :)

what custom tops can this pump use

These pumps can use all the custom tops that fit the MCP-355 and the MCP-350 series pumps. Like wise with the Danger Den pump of the same foot print.

I do have spare regular tops that can be outfitted with a 1/2" inlet making the MCP-350 a higher flow pump. Check out my link in the posting description of the pump.

Would running one of these with my 355 in series be okay?

I was looking to upgrade my current rad setup to this and will probably need more pressure for it and my CPU/GPU setup.

Is that rad a 1/4" ID tubing inlet and outlet? That is really restrictive to flow. If you had the MCP-355 first, then the rad and finally the MCP-350 after, it should work. These pump fit a 9.5mm or 3/8" tubing ID. Thus, to use that rad, you will need coupler fittings that step up and down to the rad in the loop.

All pump inquires for shipping, please PM your zip code.

Last edited:
Pumps at a great price!

:) BTT :)

Please include your zip code for shipping.

Check out the first post for details.

Check out my Heatware Account in the first post or the signature.

A total of 4 pumps sold and were shipped out today. :)

More pumps are still available, please PM your zip code for shipping.

Sold one more today. :) This has been a busy week. Christmas shoppers are looking.

Still more pumps on hand. Provide a zip code with your inquiry.

Sold 3 today. :)

Still have plenty of pumps left.

Provide your zip code for mailing details.

:)

pumpsbox01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back