FS: MCP350 12V+10W pumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely price. Are these pumps compatible with the new Swiftech MCR 220 and 320 DRIVE radiators with integrated pump tops? Thanks.

:) Thanks for the business StoneTZ.

Still more pumps available. Please provide zip code for mailing quote.

If interested, please PM your zip code. ;)

pumpsbox01.jpg

So doing the top mod makes it like a MCP 355? What about head pressure and LPH?
What if the top was changed to an XSPC Res top? Might be interested in 2 to 76010, but the details above are key.

According to Paul at www.coolercases.co.uk who did the mod and reported the actual test results, the basic Laing DDC-1 is 7.2 LPM. With the with modded 1/2" inlet it is 12.2 LPM. The basic Laing DDC-1+ is rated at 9.7 LPM.

"Basically the mod itself gives a massive "increase" in flow but how that relates to how it effects cooling I will leave it to the people that know a lot more than myself." - Paul, November 29th, 2006

http://coolercasesuk.co.uk/showthread.php?t=195

This was the mod Paul did. It was first developed by Lee "ROBOTECH" Garbutt over at SystemCooling.com and PC Perspective. From there, people started to make retail covers and reservoirs to boost these pumps and to combine functions.

So, you could buy the XSPC Res top since it works with either the MCP350 or MCP355 pumps. It will work with the DDC-1 pumps I have.

I'll send you a PM about the shipping to your zip code.

ddc14wt6.jpg

So would having a third-party top basically be the same as that top mod?

I actually might be interested since I still have a XSPC Laing DDC Top.
Yea this is what I was asking. LOL
The mod is irrelavent if your not using the boring top that most pumps come with. So does anyone have info on the above question?

This is rather amusing:
Just doing some number crunching with the Fuzion - TDX - 10-8MM - 3/8" - 1/2" - DDC - Petras Top - Alphacool Plexi Top etc etc and getting soaking wet in the process which i'll post results later once the numbers are crunched

I remember when Friday nights used to be fun

Posted on:
24-02-2007, 01:36 AM

By:
Coolmiester

Source:
http://coolercasesuk.co.uk/showthread.php?t=195&page=2

LOL Cricket Cricket.............

Thats some serious testing!

So would having a third-party top basically be the same as that top mod?

I actually might be interested since I still have a XSPC Laing DDC Top.

For all intened purposes, yes. The pumps I have will do this.

You can purchase a retail top with the 1/2" inlet fitting. These cost a bit more than DIY.

For a mere $5 I have spare tops for you to modify vs the price of retail. I only offer the $5 spare tops to those who order a pump. This way, the shipping price remains the same. Then you would only need a 1/2" fitting and some epoxy.

For those of you buying these pumps. You can follow THIS link and actually make the pump a 18w pump. So you can do the already posted mod or change the top to increase the flow then the voltage mod to actually make the impeller spin the the mcp355 speed.

I thought that was for the blue impeller. AFAIK, the one the OP listed can't do this mod.

Well can anyone verify? The first part makes it missleading stating how the 10w has the black impellar and the 18w has red for the older versions. It appears you can use the older ones until further down it states using the blue impellar version. So.......

So basically all that can be done with these is increasing the airflow?

Now the original mod posted in the OP states back in 07 about incoming updates to waterflow tests between the two, but um its 2010. Is there any posts or data with the 305 and different pump tops vs the mcp355?

Bump for a good seller with good pumps. :)

Here's a picture of the inside of the two that I bought:

dsc00458l.jpg

Bump for a good seller with good pumps. :)

Here's a picture of the inside of the two that I bought:

dsc00458l.jpg

Hehe just answered my question I posted in regards to your post on XS

I just wish we could get some serious answers on how close these compare. There are threads about the modding, but they are a cluster F! Which pump version do you have liang screws with numbers Koolance can't verify what theres are etc. I mean shit some solid information would be great. :rolleyes:

It's a shame you don't have paypal. I'd probably be in for quite a few then.

Bumpity, bump, bump, bump for today ...

Still have pumps ...

If interested, please PM your zip code.
;)

pumpsbox01.jpg

3 sold today.

Still have plenty of pumps available.

Please provide your zip code for mailing instructions and how many you need.

:)

Sold 8 pumps today ... That's a record! All to one person.

Still have plenty of pumps, all havve their 50K hour working service life intact, like "new" ...

If interested, please PM your zip code.
;)

pumpsbox01.jpg

Bump once again. :)

Thanks Bitbum! Got your PM.

Good morning WCing enthusiasts !

Plenty of pumps available. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back