Got My 3007!! its huge ..PIcs

That is really sweet. I wish I could affordone of those :)

I especially like how it looks like it's about to fall off the edge of the desk.

deanimate said:
hey thanks for the pics! that thing looks ridiculously awesome.
i have the 2405 and unsurprsingly love it but is there any chance of having some comparison shots to clearly see how much bigger in real life the 3007 is over the 2405?

i saw some 2405 and 2005 pics together while shopping for the 2405 and the size difference was amazing.

qft

Man that is nice! I would really like one... but my 2 2001fps are nice too :p

the 3007fpw is very awesome indeed...

morpheus6d9 said:

Ok guys, I have the comparison shots, i have to go to work so the wall paper chit will have to wait till tonight

Dell3007sideview.jpg

dellfrontview.jpg

Dellsideview2.jpg

Jasonx82 said:
Damn I hate you..!! :mad:

Congratz!!
:D

LOL thanks dude, how about you send me one of those 512's for a couple days so i can really stretch her legs? lol, I do not know if I will be able to wait for 7900, Jesus i am tempted to go sli again or grab a 512 somehwere. :D

Have you tried running at different res, like 1680x1050 or 1920x1200.

Does it still look good at those res?

bandit390 said:
Have you tried running at different res, like 1680x1050 or 1920x1200.

Does it still look good at those res?

It looks like ass below native resolution relative to text and internet. She scales real well below naitve res in games but once you go naitvie res you dont go back.

Specifcaly i dont recall those resolutions as a choice, i was pretty drunk last night but this is a 16/10 not a 16/9 and I recall 1920 x900 but I will look tonight when i get home. Last night was orgasmic so I am schectchy on the details lol :D

I like you background of the glaciers, any chance of knowign where you got it from?

TicTac said:
I like you background of the glaciers, any chance of knowign where you got it from?

I dont remember where i got it , I rember google searching for high res backgrounds when i got my 2405.

Dutt1113 said:
Jeez Man, instead of blowing your life savings on an lcd for your computer, maybe you should think about investing in some furniature and maybe some decorations for your walls. LOL

I personally think a minimalist decor is the best. That's what I thought from the pics, he likes to keep things simple and clean. I like those 2 UPS units on the floor, gotta protect that 3007FPW from surges and lightning. :D

Dutt1113 said:
Jeez Man, instead of blowing your life savings on an lcd for your computer, maybe you should think about investing in some furniature and maybe some decorations for your walls. LOL
And maybe a brace to keep that thing from falling off the damn desk. WTH wouldn't you put it against the wall?

I hope you have purchase/warranty protection with your CC... :)

Arkham said:
And maybe a brace to keep that thing from falling off the damn desk. WTH wouldn't you put it against the wall?

I hope you have purchase/warranty protection with your CC... :)

Guys , its not going anyware it looks worst than it is. It does not move, the stand is engineered with perfection and is very stable. It is out on the edge for optimal viewing for my eyes. I tell you what, i will put an air matress on the floor behind it if it will make you feel better. lol

jacuzz1 said:
I tell you what, i will put an air matress on the floor behind it if it will make you feel better. lol

Bounce it! Bounce it! :p :p

jacuzz1, can you post a front shot with the 3007 next to the 2405 both at their lowest position?

thanks in advance :)

Beautiful monitor, do you think my gt's can handle gaming at the native res? If they can, I know what I'm buying next. :D

How about the name of the wallpaper then. It has to be a jpg or bmp I guess.
We could probably track the file down on Google.

Also, I hope you don't live in an earthquake zone. As much as that thing costs, I'd bolt it to the desk.

Those of you waiting for the pics and updates from jacuzz1.........
He's at the hospital preparing to have his gallbladder removed. :eek:

Everyone wish him luck!!

wickedld9 said:

Everyone wish him luck!!
So THAT'S how he could afford it! Organs!

wickedld9 said:

Everyone wish him luck!!

Good Luck, but I warned ya about that cheap beer!!!! :D :D :D

Ouch, that really sucks! Just got his new toy and already seperated from it! Best of luck :(

The D.R.: Son, we had to use a pigs bladder because we ran out of human ones, we don't know how stable you will be.

Jacuzi: Its ok, where's my computer?

Hey boys, back from the dead. Once the kids and wife settle down, i will go downstairs an fire her up. I just got back from the hospital and am on my laptop.

Turns out its was gastridas and inflamed stomach lining. They had a surgeon ready to go but canceled after additional tests. So no its a vicatin weekend :DThey loaded me up with morphine and sent me home with a script.

I will get to work on the pics as soon as i can sneak away

Good to hear that!!

Thats nice, directly back do "community work" :p
Could you please make some pics of games at 1280x800? Would be really nice!

Wow, what a busy day for you! Take your time, we wait kindly. So are you on a great and wondeful diet that includes...umm...what?

jacuzz1 Please Reread you first Post.

2405versus 3007 shots on page 3

I think it should say 2405 versus 3007 shots on page 2.

But if I am wrong then I am sorry.

SIde note love teh 30'', just which I could get one :( .

Woohoo! I'm having a vicodin weekend myself, and im off to the opera in about 30 minutes, weeeeeeeeee! :D

Although I don't care about the 3007, I do like the styling of it. Mewonders if the new 2407 and 2007 will change to this as well. I hope so.

FitzRoy said:
Although I don't care about the 3007, I do like the styling of it. Mewonders if the new 2407 and 2007 will change to this as well. I hope so.
Just curious, cuz I see a lotta people talking about it..
Has anyone seen a link to news or info about the 2407 ?
Has Dell actually announced there'll be one?
Thanks in advance for any info..

Just curious, cuz I see a lotta people talking about it..
Has anyone seen a link to news or info about the 2407 ?
Has Dell actually announced there'll be one?
Thanks in advance for any info..

I don't think any official info has been released for the 2407. I think it is safe to say that it will be HDCP compliant and probably a faster panel.

Back