[H]ard|Mowed Over Club..

Ouch. While trying to stay ahead of MrBooMy, Banditt ramped up and got him and will have me mowed down in less than a week. All the while we (MrBooMy and I) were doubling our efforts, Banditt STILL out did us.

That's [H]ard folding.

threatsxj6.jpg

Can't add More "D" til I find a new job. Unemployed student ftl!

Kendrak and his Uber boxen. There isn't much us mere mortals can do except to become road pizza.

you guys cant see me yet, but im back there ..on the horizon.. :D
but im here for the long haul, youll be seeing more of me in the years to come.

threatsxj6.jpg

Can't add More "D" til I find a new job. Unemployed student ftl!

Hey I remember you!! I've still got cleat marks on my back from you!
It's gonna feel especially good to mow you over as well! :) :p

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! <evil grin> >:->

Thought this might need a bump... all the GPU clients out there mowing away...

Honestly, most of the people on my threat list stay there for about a day, and then zoom......they're gone...

Fun times....

Beers and tamales guys..... Fold On!!!

That is awesome. Adding it to my collection right now. :D

lassiterb is steamrolling everyone, i've seen his score fly through the roof, way to go bro!

Ya pogo i hear ya i'm trying to fend you off and lassiterb:( lol but i have a secret weapon in the mail:D

Ya pogo i hear ya i'm trying to fend you off and lassiterb:( lol but i have a secret weapon in the mail:D

It better be one heck of a secret weapon to fight off lassiterb.

Guys putting NOS in his mowers gas tank :eek:

oh lol i meant holding off pogo i can probably do that;) lassiterb is gonna ram his mower so far up my backside i'm gonna be spitting out grass for a week:(

Just think of all that extra fiber :p

What youse' talkin' about fiber.... :eek: Just think about all those tire tracks on the back of your new wind breaker. :rolleyes: (only kiddin', I heard Tide gets grass stains out ;))

Folding and WCGing for a CURE

oh lol i meant holding off pogo i can probably do that;) lassiterb is gonna ram his mower so far up my backside i'm gonna be spitting out grass for a week:(

Dont get too comfortable 84g, i've got a surprise up mah sleeeeeve

Just making sure my badge works, i'll be making a body suit to protect the mow from lassiterb and a few others that just popped up. in case you dont hear from me again, put this on my 'bstone...

I just mowed "CaptainColonoscopy". I've been itchin to say that.. man I crack myself up sometimes.

And now back to our normally scheduled mowing fest...

I just mowed "CaptainColonoscopy". I've been itchin to say that.. man I crack myself up sometimes.

And now back to our normally scheduled mowing fest...

I had a laugh at that name myself as I blew by. :D

Just making sure my badge works, i'll be making a body suit to protect the mow from lassiterb and a few others that just popped up. in case you dont hear from me again, put this on my 'bstone...

Better hurry with that suit my mower is getting more powerful everyday.

Woohoo, I mowed over IcedEmotion. It was a long battle, but looks like his farm is having problems recently

Woohoo, I mowed over IcedEmotion. It was a long battle, but looks like his farm is having problems recently

If his DSL has been acting anything like mine..... it be no contest.

Fix your crap ATT!

Guess I'll have to join now that ROC mowed me so hard I didn't fell anything :eek:

I didn't think I'd be posting in here anytime soon, but I'm about to get mowed hard by Tkheadcase. Man it's gonna hurt!

I didn't think I'd be posting in here anytime soon, but I'm about to get mowed hard by Tkheadcase. Man it's gonna hurt!

I see him too off in the distance.

I have some time to "D" but it will have to be in good amounts to hold him off.

Well, if I haven't gotten around to declaring yet, I'll be in tomorrow - due to get mowed by chern63 & Lightningfire about 10 hours apart... So unless anyone else can claim it, I'm in as owner of the empty beer can mowing shed! Pass me a cold one, and I'll start working on a new wing!
Least I can do for all my brother folders! :D

Well, if I haven't gotten around to declaring yet, I'll be in tomorrow - due to get mowed by chern63 & Lightningfire about 10 hours apart... So unless anyone else can claim it, I'm in as owner of the empty beer can mowing shed! Pass me a cold one, and I'll start working on a new wing!
Least I can do for all my brother folders! :D

newmember.jpg

I'm in, if just to drink the beer, er, add to the mowing shed... :cool:

can you set a picture to the group? :confused:
let me guess that option is disabled :eek:

I don't see any option to do so. Hopefully someone smarter than me can come along and correct me. :D

Edit: It's linked in the group description, so unless someone figures something else out, that will have to do.

Last edited:
Back