[H]ard|Mowed Over Club..

What's up guys? It looks like there are plenty more lining up behind me for the kill...Guess I'll never have to worry about shaving my back or anything when it's all over with! :D

nasty, just crawl back in your cave Ax.. mm'kay? thanks. eww.

nasty, just crawl back in your cave Ax.. mm'kay? thanks. eww.

LOL - I knew I could count on you guys to take notice! :D Seriously though, I'm still contributing what I can. The economy these days just sucks entirely, and the $$$ seem to be getting lean these days, but I'm still hanging in there and making it count. Hope all has been well with you guys. Looks like I've missed some recent controversy, but I believe it's going to be handled well and in accordance with the majority opinion. I certainly agree with everything thats been said, and thanks to those of you who were able to identify that situation and deal with it.

I still lurk from time to time, so save me a cold one when you guys take a break & party! :D

Ax

LOL - I knew I could count on you guys to take notice! :D Seriously though, I'm still contributing what I can. The economy these days just sucks entirely, and the $$$ seem to be getting lean these days, but I'm still hanging in there and making it count. Hope all has been well with you guys. Looks like I've missed some recent controversy, but I believe it's going to be handled well and in accordance with the majority opinion. I certainly agree with everything thats been said, and thanks to those of you who were able to identify that situation and deal with it.

I still lurk from time to time, so save me a cold one when you guys take a break & party! :D

Ax
you should pop in the IRC channel sometime :)

Back