[H]ard|Mowed Over Club..

put my name in, went from 30k to 1k for 3 months lol, 0 for about 30 days of that, dropped 60 places

I've been mowed. I tried to sneak in the back for some beers and tamales, but digital_exhaust caught me and made me show my offical mowed over card!

I've been mowed. I tried to sneak in the back for some beers and tamales, but digital_exhaust caught me and made me show my offical mowed over card!

That's right... you gotta earn your tamales. The beer on the other hand....

Well... I got a few PBR's layin' around that I have been known to give away for "free";)

I was just looking through some of the early posts in this tread. A lot of names that I haven't seen around lately. Crazy_Larry, cereal_killer24, jws2346, Tobit, Yamiki, delvryboy, nomad8u, relic. Where did you guys go?

And you know, I did quit for good, but no money ever went into that little piggy bank. :confused:

it only hurts when i laugh, but its tradition no?

well its there now, been mowed...Nice job there T4rd.

i am plotting my stategy.

Yeah he's putting up ridiculous PPD, I can hear the mower now... :eek:
sterb086.gif

Last edited:
it only hurts when i laugh, but its tradition no?

well its there now, been mowed...Nice job there T4rd.

i am plotting my stategy.

Haha, thanks. You don't think I have more plans too..? :p

I just set up notfred on 4 threads of my i7 last night. Gave me an extra 3-4k PPD. So I'm putting out a little over 19k PPD from my i7/GTX280 x2 rig. Now that I see how easy notfred is to set up, I'm gonna put it on my Q6600 work PC and maybe a couple of my Core2 lappys :D.
dancingbanana.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, Col._Kurtz[H] is one of two on my threat list with 20k PPD. I'm making 19k PPD on just one of my boxes right now, so with the rest of my boxen I should be able to get him off my list now :D.
dancingnaughty.gif

T4rd, be prepared..... two weeks my new system comes up..... my little secret! :) But as a hint..... I estimate it to give me at least 32K PPD..... muhahahahahaha

Chomp Chomp Chomp ;) Sorry, didn't see you on the road there, I guess I should turn on my brights!!

Thanks Awesome Heretic. :D I chuckled for about 3 minutes after seeing that...

I'm saving these...... then I will randomly dispense them at opportune and possibly inopportune times :D

lol.

Loven all the cards, there great.

i know i was mowed over by a few people not that long ago..R-Type jumps to mind....

What does one have to do to become whorthy of being mowed over?

Going to slow in the folding fast lane gets ya mowed ;)

For example: for a while HK was our top folder. I just mowed him (passed). He wasn't goingfast enough and I mowed him over.

The club is a bit tounge and cheek. Kinda in the spirt of: look at the heavy hitter that flew passed me, I got mowed [H]ard.

Hope that helps, if it doesn't. It is late and that is the best my brain can currently do.

I'd like to think I've been mowed at some point. Dunno that I was ever going fast enough though.

Well in that case I may as well get in the slow lane! The grass is green, and those blades hurt.

I'm pretty sure that I've been mowed enough to qualify, but pjkenned just blew me away last night

Back