[H]orde|Bowl II: Contest Rules and Signups

AtomicMoose said:
p[H], how many more spots do you have to fill?

Need 7 more ideally. :D Not too shabby with 2 more weeks of signups to fill those last few. If anything, we'll fill out the brackets as the preseason goes.

p[H]ant0m said:
Now this makes for an interesting development.... :p
What the heck, I'll try my hand at this. I don't have any machines that can really stack up to what you guys all have, but I'll have fun.
:)

Viper87227 said:
Transpo's going to be so excited when he see's this :p

Esp since they are in the same division. ;)

And on that note, only 6 spots left. :D

AtomicMoose said:
What the heck, I'll try my hand at this. I don't have any machines that can really stack up to what you guys all have, but I'll have fun.
:)

Thats OK, I don't have anything high-end either.. in fact my best system is not as good as either the winner or runner-up had a year ago... :(

I don't really have anything that can compete but I'll sign up for the fun of it.

-joeb0b

ND40oz said:
Maybe you can finally beat someone at something... ;)
oh you can just STFU :p Only three people have beaten me at any thing in here so far....you, moose and poddo....im planning on taking at least you and moose out...maybe poddo if he stops by.

Anyone else hoping that roftranspo finishes last?? :D

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

oh okay..... next to last (me being last.... thanks to getting married in about a week and a half, moving,etc,etc,etc my output is going to be all over the place) :D

OSUguy98 said:
oh okay..... next to last (me being last.... thanks to getting married in about a week and a half, moving,etc,etc,etc my output is going to be all over the place) :D
Congrats to you for the new SWMBO and place....not bad that wont help here ;)

roftranspo said:
oh you can just STFU :p Only three people have beaten me at any thing in here so far....you, moose and poddo....im planning on taking at least you and moose out...maybe poddo if he stops by.

I ordered a new box today just for our bowl showdown. I'll post pics when fed-ex drops it off with a forklift at the loading dock.

thanks.... just have to close on the house.... which we were supposed to do on Aug. 25th...... looking like we're barely going to get it closed before the wedding....... Nothing like having 2 life-changing/stressful events RIGHT on top of each other..... fun fun fun

Thankfully, the regular season doesn't kick off until after I come back...... hopefully, my Work PC can keep going during the preseason to give me an idea of my chances this year.....

OSUguy98 said:

Hopefully that "output" is focused in one direction...congrats. Remember, if you can consumate the marriage on your wedding night, you didn't drink enough.

OSUguy98 said:
thanks.... just have to close on the house.... which we were supposed to do on Aug. 25th...... looking like we're barely going to get it closed before the wedding....... Nothing like having 2 life-changing/stressful events RIGHT on top of each other..... fun fun fun
WAIT WAIT WAIT...you are getting married and buying a house AT THE SAME TIME.... :eek: :eek: thats impressive

yes.... buying a house and getting married, mere days apart....... I figure, if I can survive this.........................

Of course, come Sept. 17th, I'll be walking the beach (assuming there's no hurricane lol) while you guys are trapped at work/etc ;)

OSUguy98 said:
yes.... buying a house and getting married, mere days apart....... I figure, if I can survive this.........................

Of course, come Sept. 17th, I'll be walking the beach (assuming there's no hurricane lol) while you guys are trapped at work/etc ;)

Your planning to get a new house and get married, but not have a job?

Now that IS impressive. You sir are a real bag of tricks.

I have a job... Bridge Engineer.... had the job since.... well.... Jan. '03...

The beach part comes in with my week and a half off.... most of which is at the beach....

Come on guys.... just a few more spots left to fill!

I must say, this is going to look great on my shelf:
footer8is.jpg

If only that thing existed. :D

Five openings left. As it stands right now, schedules will be posted tomorrow morning, so you'll know who you're facing starting tomorrow night. :D

p[H]ant0m said:
If only that thing existed. :D

Five openings left. As it stands right now, schedules will be posted tomorrow morning, so you'll know who you're facing starting tomorrow night. :D
you are in a forum full of computer nerds...if i win...i will make my own ;)

The smack talk thread is now up, so all the trash talk can migrate its way over there. We have 5 spots till available to enter. :D

A rules question:

p[H]ant0m said:
Games will last one week, from Sunday through Saturday, with results being posted sometime the following Sunday. Games will conclude on midnight of ......
midnight in what time zone ? (I never did figure this out last year !)

roftranspo said:
hf.com adjust to your time zone...like i have a 10pm and 1am update cuz im PST

meh... i dunno. I recall somewhere p[h] said it was midnight according to hf.... but i cant seem to find that now.

So... we wait for him! :p

Back