[H]orde|Bowl II: Contest Rules and Signups

is it too late for me to join?

HBOWL2.jpg

aw man, it feels good to be back!

I wish I hadn't left :-p

I'll try not to jet after I kick everyone's butt this year :)

It doesnt matter how good your computer is..

I beat tons of better computers last year.

poddo said:
It doesnt matter how good your computer is..

I beat tons of better computers last year.
he knows what he is talking about :)

What were you running last year?

K, I'll get you added poddo, but in the meantime, your first preseason game will be next week. I don't want to mess up the schedule and such before then. :D

poddo said:
aw man, it feels good to be back!

I wish I hadn't left :-p

I'll try not to jet after I kick everyone's butt this year :)

About damn time! You cut it pretty close :p

Well his name just went out, so we've got 4 entries left open. :D

Haha, thanks for getting me put in there, guys. NExt week for a preseason game is fine, I've gotta get my overclocking set up right again anyway.

K, I've gotten FLECOM and zim added. There are only two positions left to fill. :D

If you end up not filling the spots, then run 2 benchmark machines. Someone donate one machine with an EE proc and 4 gB and one P3 with 128 Mb. Then we can compare our stats with those.

Just if nobody else wants in. Then they can be eliminated in the playoffs.

That's the plan right now. I've already got one machine running for the preseason week to fill out the stats, if no one else is going to play, then I'm just going to add one of my work boxen. :)

p[H]ant0m said:
That's the plan right now. I've already got one machine running for the preseason week to fill out the stats, if no one else is going to play, then I'm just going to add one of my work boxen. :)

I *might* be able to find a extra box I could spare if you wanted.

Somone would have to remind me to change the config when done thou.... :rolleyes:

AtomicMoose said:
There has to be 2 more of you out there that want a shot at a brand new computer! C'mon. Sign up.

I bet we could find two with rich's help

*whistle*

K, we've had one person drop, so we're back to two openings. Still time to get those entries in! :cool:

Another drop, we're back to 3 openings.

who the heck is dropping and why? And if it is cuz their computers "suck" then i say :p to them....my sucks but im giving it my all damnit :D

roftranspo said:
who the heck is dropping and why? And if it is cuz their computers "suck" then i say :p to them....my sucks but im giving it my all damnit :D

Just you shut your mouth...

Back