[H]OT: M-m-m-m-m-ONSTER KILL! EVGA GTX 280 SSC Edition $200 @ buy.com

that's too steep to fast, a mistake on retailers part buisness sence wise. If this is truly the new regular prices, it should ripple like a boulder in a mud puddle to the rest of the Vid Card prices. 260s for $150, 4850's for $90. Might get intersting.

BFG OC2 is still showing $238 in cart. Not much more, and still a helladeal.

Ordered few hours ago and got confirmation, will see if they go throught even though i dont need it.

The bfg cards seem to be able to be ordered....237 shipped for the oc2 version. These are new cards right? I ordered 1.

Price on page now says 317$. I hope nobody that ordered it expects to get it.

I was close to doing so.

guess the deal is over. although the BFG one is still on sale but none in stock :(

although i think with the release of the 295 and new year, cars prices will be dropping like flies soon, if not next week already

There are a few bfg cards listed, I just ordered the oc2 for 237 shipped. This card is still in stock....HURRY!

Ok, just ordered the BFG through Amazon/Buy.com for $237 shipped as well. Too good to pass up if it doesn't get cancelled hah!

Is there some inherent problem with this card I don't know about? Impulse buy FTW! :)

[DFR]Random;1033575018 said:
Ok, just ordered the BFG through Amazon/Buy.com for $237 shipped as well. Too good to pass up if it doesn't get cancelled hah!

Is there some inherent problem with this card I don't know about? Impulse buy FTW! :)

"shipped from and sold by BUY.com"

I doubt youll get it anytime soon. :( They are OOS

[DFR]Random;1033575018 said:

Did same thing. Thank god because I needed a new card for my new monitor.

God damn it, buy.com is charging me $20 tax for shipping to NY! The parents aren't home so can't ship to Jersey......screw it I'm gonna bite.

price is $317 now...

check out the BFG OC2 or OCX cards they are a lil more but they are in stock. I just paid for the OC2 was 237. I got order confirmation too. This might just be the best deal ill get this year.

just got the Evga 280 SC for 191 after rebates. Cant wait to put this in with my new 295..... Folding for the Horde

damn thats a good deal. can someone please tell me if teh SSC is worth getting for 10$ more over SC?

damn thats a good deal. can someone please tell me if teh SSC is worth getting for 10$ more over SC?

You should be able to oc the sc to ssc yourself easily. Might be something else to add when it's time to sell.

Cancelled the BFG for $237 and hopped on that eVGA SSC deal. Hey, forty bucks is forty bucks! :)

Dear god, I don't need this one bit, but I think I'm going to try for the SSC myself. Be a big ugprade from the ole 8800GT

Back