HL2 delayed again?

CrimandEvil said:
Batman, yeah it was a quick list I started going through just the PS2 games and it was pretty long. :)
Hows the Preload guys?

done. a gigabyte of .vtf and .vmt's in one .gcf. or in other words, 'materials'.

.vtf's being the actual textures, vmt's being the material files. its encrypted, as expected.

crackers can try and crack it, but all they will reap is materials and no maps.

The really ironic thing is half of you who are saying "If HL2 isn't out by xxxx screw it, I'm not buying it", will be in line on the first day of release with money/coupon in hand. :rolleyes:

I think I will enjoy both games. Both are totally different, both look pretty good, both have their shining points. Currently I am busy with Doom 3 so i could really care less about HL2 at this point. The more I hear about delays the more I lose interest. I was really excited about it around a year ago, now I'm just like, "eh cool it is close to being released, I'll probably go buy it", of course with the attitude that if it never were to make its release, well I wouldn't be that disappointed since it has been delayed so much already, that and I am tired of hearing people compare it to Doom 3 and preaching it as going to be the greatest game etc. So i am losing interest. With that said, when it is released I think it will be a great game, just as in my opinion Doom 3 is a great game. I personally don't care to play CS, CS:S, CS2/whatever at all so I am only going by HL2. Might get into it at some point but probably not. I'll probably pick it up when or around the time it comes out. In my opinion Doom 3 and Half-Life 2 will be the knigs of their own little world, then STALKER will come around and be a king of its own. The arguments over which is better is just pointless.

Back