Monarchcomputer using customers money as a float, anyone have recent experince

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can report that this was not the intentions of management or owners.

Guess what? Intentions don't matter - only actions. And you're telling me that Monarch employees didn't stonewall or otherwise lie to customers who called and requested refunds or wished to check on the status of a refund? Sure.

Gambling with the customer's money is never acceptable. You're spewing the same old junk. :eek:

EDIT: Looks like their Web site is down for the count.

As to telling the world where some of the guys from Monarch now work, that is total crap. I think this thread should be laid to rest at this point.
What are you going to do now? Find out where the guy that worked in Tech Support worked to try and get support for your system?
Gentlemen, let's be just that and leave these guys alone. You have a problem with the company not the guys that used to work for it.
Excuse me,but if a customer has been ripped off by a company for hundreds,in some cases thousands,of dollars,I think they have the right to know that the ownership of that company is now involved somewhere else where they might choose to do business.Would you want to invest in a company if you knew the former owners of Enron where involved?

Well boys and girls you got your wish -

Now everybody loses!

Gwinnett County Clerk of Courts
STATE COURT GENERAL CIVIL
PERSONAL PROPERTY FORECLOSURE
JUDGE Robert W. Mock
Case No: 07-C-01444-S1
AVNET INC VS MONARCH COMPUTER
Filing Date: 01/29/2007

No sales means – no money to pay anybody back and probably no sale of the business. All public information – proof – you look it up.

So sad that they did this...I had problems with them, but not as bad as some. ..

Well boys and girls you got your wish -

Now everybody loses!

Gwinnett County Clerk of Courts
STATE COURT GENERAL CIVIL
PERSONAL PROPERTY FORECLOSURE
JUDGE Robert W. Mock
Case No: 07-C-01444-S1
AVNET INC VS MONARCH COMPUTER
Filing Date: 01/29/2007

No sales means – no money to pay anybody back and probably no sale of the business. All public information – proof – you look it up.

Don't think anyone was actually wishing for that.. This was simply the natural, perhaps inevitable, outcome to the the series of events that preceded it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back