Post Your Workstation 2009!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dsc0017fq7.jpg

Wow... I am totally digging all that media; games, dvd's, cd's, collectibles. I wish i could do that...
Looking good!

-edit-

I spy a zen charging adapter thing. You got the Vision M?
I have one.. love it

Thanks. All those collectibles & Lego models were there originally because I had nowhere else to put them - my old room had a display shelf, and this one doesn't - but I figured, why not run with it? And yes, I've got a ZV:M. And I also love it.

How are you liking those Logitech speakers? I am considering buying some myself.

They're pretty good for the price - got 'em for $30 on sale at CC. I've got the sub turned up to about 50%.

Anyone here have a Samsung Syncmaster 245BW setup? I'm about to get one, and I hope I don't regret it since it's not as pretty as the Dell 2407WFP :(

figured I'd do a pic before to show how much a pig I am. and my space constraints in the tiny Apt me and my GF are sharing.

100_0465.jpg

100_0466.jpg

Rudd nice workstation. Just wondering where you got that AV shelf and the Headphone shelf as well.

tom5uk:

That's a nice desk, looks nice and for the size seems like it has good storage space. Also, that white thing next to the coke bottle on the floor, is that a paper shredder? Because from the second picture it looks like a 360, lol.

Nice setup, mekkanic.

Man..I wish I could hide my tower somehow...

...The wires bug me. I was thinking of something along the lines of a desk that has room for the tower underneath (something like what you have) and a hole inside the drawer for the wires to hang out of, so I can actually keep track of them for once.

Nice setup, mekkanic.

Man..I wish I could hide my tower somehow...

Thanks man :)

It gets kinda warm inthere when playing games, but my temps are normal. It also makes it a lot more quieter. I can still hear it, but it's not nearly as loud with the door open. If you can do it, go for it.

I got this desk at a garage sale, paid $50 for it....

Wow - the desk looks like its in almost new condition (if not new condition)

Ill try to look for one :)

workstation09.jpg

Well I just cleaned up computer room area for the holiday, might as well take a pic.

Rofl no the clock is wrong. AT&T tried to install Uverse the other day but none of the outlets had a ground running to them. So I turned the power off to hook up ground wires to the outlets and since then the clock has been blinking 12:00. Last night my gf was making fun of my clock so I just hit some random buttons in the dark to make it stop blinking-- time is totally off. I'm in cali.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back