Project: OptPrime "Basic Transformer Mods": Begins 10/13

well i was busy doing school work this week. blah blah blah... but now back to modding. So I was working on getting the abit working all weekend and it is going to be going back today... that thing sux... ne who just a minor setback.

Actually it is a good thing that i have to return the mobo cause i get alot more modding done when i dont have a rig to play source on. :) more to come very soon and my antec aria mod should be starting today or tomorow... so ull see that one too.

OptPrime said:
well i was busy doing school work this week. blah blah blah... but now back to modding. So I was working on getting the abit working all weekend and it is going to be going back today... that thing sux... ne who just a minor setback.

Actually it is a good thing that i have to return the mobo cause i get alot more modding done when i dont have a rig to play source on. :) more to come very soon and my antec aria mod should be starting today or tomorow... so ull see that one too.

Good stuff man.....get back on track and keep us posted. :)

PICS!!!!
PICS!!!!
PICS!!!!
PICS!!!!
PICS!!!!

(yes you can bug me like #@!! too when(if) i ever get around to doing my own mod)

starhawk said:
PICS!!!!
PICS!!!!
PICS!!!!
PICS!!!!
PICS!!!!

(yes you can bug me like #@!! too when(if) i ever get around to doing my own mod)

LoL trust me i will :D

...bug the daylights (both living and dead) out of me when (if) i ever get around to building my mod?

hehe... guess i deserve it.

Back