Silverstone TJ09!

Android1 said:
So is the TJ09 Silverstone's new flagship case, or will the flagship still be the TJ07?

Should still be the 07. 09 is nice, but it's no 07. But hey, what do I know... I own a Lian Li anyway.

Any idea about the price yet? I asked Silverstone about a month ago and they only said "it should be lower than the TJ-07".

Looks nice. I may have to hold off buying a new case to see how this one turns out. Anyone have exact dimensions?

fyseni said:
Any idea about the price yet? I asked Silverstone about a month ago and they only said "it should be lower than the TJ-07".
Someone said something about 250 i think. Being 50 dollars cheaper i think the tj07 would remain the "flagship". I will have a hard time spending 250, and 300 is just out of the question, so it's not really even a choice for me. ;)

Here are some shots I found while day dreaming about this case..I never knew from some of the pic's I've seen that it had connections (firewire,USB,headphone & mike jacks on the top!! )...soooo sweeet :D.. check it :eek: :D

Just in case you guys need the dimensions..here they are..

the frame size height 525× width 210× depth 605mm
Or about 21'2 inch tall 8'3 wide and about 23 inches long.. about the size of a mid tower..but a litte longer then my tower..(check my sig!)

tj091sc2.jpg

2x120mm fans on top ..dont ya just love it ;)
tj092iy9.jpg

Fan that kools the inside to the back of the case...nice
tj094nw8.jpg

Space for "Six" Hard drives...Woot. and a rear 120mm fan too !
tj095es5.jpg

And..the Profile shot..I want it..cant wait...in black please..hehe
tj096gy8.jpg

Oh yeah jennifer from Sundialmicro told me the price will be about 250.00..just to let you guys know. I might buy mine from Performance PC..so my main man LevelLord can do his mojo work on it..

The case does look awesome, but 250€? :eek: For 20€ more I could get the TJ-07 or for 20€ less the Lian Li PC-A10. Nevermind the Antec 900 that is around 130€. Yep, it's a Silverstone and they usually cost money, but I was hoping it'd be around 200€ since the TJ-07 is still the flagship(?) case for Silverstone.

Well i also thought $250 was alot..I just got some extra cash from selling a PS3 on the ebay(pre-ordered item)..so I,m going for it. my 3 cents :D

I've been looking around and call some folks today about the case..no word yet.. :(

*cough cough* *next week* *cough cough* *cough cough* *we're getting nearly the whole shipment* *cough *cough *cough

Levell0rd said:
*cough cough* *next week* *cough cough* *cough cough* *we're getting nearly the whole shipment* *cough *cough *cough

*cough cough* I got my ATM card ready *cough cough*

*cough cough*..dam you guys got my a cold huh..well honey and lemon is what I'm taken ..And levellord *cough put me *cough *cough on the list first....*cough ;)

Well boys and girls..it on the web for sale..Sundialmirco.com .has it for $270 which is a little more that what I even wanted to pay :eek: ..But check it out..I want to see what PC Performance Price will be..??

SilverStone TJ09 In the House!! :eek:

And here I just bought a TJ06, and now this beaut comes along!? Damnit!! I really like the classic ATCS look they got on this case, and the cooling looks outstanding. Another winner from Silverstone, not that I would expect any less of them...

I'm in love. Building a new rig the 2nd week of November when I get back from vacation. Think we will see this case at multiple retailers (egg?) by then at a cheaper price?

Well, I personally took one out yesterday... Did a couple things to it. I'm going to post to talk about it. I understand why this case is so expensive. I'm just not sure the extra cost is going towards the right things...

level can you give us a little info :) and what color was it....black!!!
And what did ya think about it????

I think I'm in love with this case, I might just have to sell one of my ATC's to fund the purchase of it.

So where else is this for sale? I want a black one. I saw that SundialMicro.com has both but only the silver instock. Where else can I buy this?

Well Performance PC.com has them also..where LeveLLord! works and does modding..Great items I may say :D

He has not givin us any price's as of yet..they just got them in so stay toon..
I want a black or Silver one too..I hope Level's company's prices are lower than Sundialmicro !!
..we shall see :cool:

NACZ3 said:
Why the markup for the Black? SundialMicro is charging the same for both Black and Silver: 269.95.
Because black is more popular and they can make 10 extra dollars off of it for free. $280.00, ugh :( I might as well get a tj-07.

Anyone going to make a review on this case? I would love to see every detail in photographs or vidoe before buying it.

ThirtySixBelow said:
Because black is more popular and they can make 10 extra dollars off of it for free. $280.00, ugh :( I might as well get a tj-07.

I would agree. Way too pricey for a mid-sized case.

SlikRig said:
Actually I think there should be enough room for the longer cards when they come out.
check out the photo at this link http://gomeler.com/2006/09/30/lean-machine-2006-part-1/
Anyway I got a black ''09'' coming wed...compliments of sundial....this will replace my tj03...the cooling on the 09 should be awesome

Thanks for the link. That definitely clears up my concerns. Please post some picks when you get it if you can and on the noise level of the case with an installed system if you would. I'm looking to move to something a bit larger than my Lian-Li PC68 and I'm trying to decide between the new Lian-Li PC-A10A and the TJ09.

SlikRig said:
Actually I think there should be enough room for the longer cards when they come out.
check out the photo at this link http://gomeler.com/2006/09/30/lean-machine-2006-part-1/
Anyway I got a black ''09'' coming wed...compliments of sundial....this will replace my tj03...the cooling on the 09 should be awesome
wow, that case is really long. I figured the newer graphics cards were going to be pretty up close and personal with the new cooler in the center of the case, but it's not even close, and those are some hauss sized cards. I'm probably going to be forced to get this case eventually just because it's the only case I have seen that I don't really have any gripes about. Hopefully I will buy it before I delve into it too much and find something I don't like. :) It's just that for this price, the tj-07 now has to be a consideration. These two were in the "dream" category, but I guess I can save up and make a purchase on a quality asset since they should last for a very long time and be the home to more than just 1 system.

I dont see how or why anyone would be dissapointed with this case, from what I've seen so far, its worth every penny of the price. I would'nt be surprised if Falcon promotes this case to be their new Mach V rig....24hrs and counting till my 09 arrives.....very exciting !!!

Well I've debated over and over on this case..I guess the black one will do..
Let you guys know when it comes in :D

I SO wish I could buy this case. But alas no computer upgrades for me till i am making more than $10/hr.

Back