Silverstone TJ09!

SlikRig said:
first test pic of my 09..just finished installing 5 120mm delta tri-blades...sweet

Looks great. Now I would think you are not going for a silent machine with 5 deltas....I hope my 120mm Yate Loons will get the job done for me. If not then I will water cool.

A few more shots of my 09...Now I need the Asus intel Striker, and 2 8800 gtx's, and my life will be complete.
  1. dsc00540wp6.jpg
dsc00589bh5.jpg

You know, I used to like this case.

Now I love it.

Thank you, Silkrig. :D

P.S. thanks for the pics, next I want to see your 8800GTX(s)!

you know ...no case is totally perfect....but this 09 is a smokin case , I would buy it again and again and again

Two 8800's? Your nuts and I like it. Where did you buy your case from? Performance PC is out out of the black ones. Also what is this Asus board that you are talking about?

I am about to build a new system with this and was just wondering what were you planning on buying for this system you are about to build.

I ordered the window version but I have to admit the non-window version is very sleek and probably looks better from the outside. I just want the window for a change and to show some of the neat stuff inside.

HAHAHAHA...SlikRig that pic is like a early christmas gift :D
You dont even have hardware in it and it looks HOT!!

I cant wait to get mine..I got so many idea's for the case..I had to write them down..:eek: :eek:
thanks man :D

BFGuy1741 said:
You know, I used to like this case.

Now I love it.

Thank you, Silkrig. :D

you mean DAMN YOU SILKRIG! :p

It's understated exterior reminds me of a case I love so much... my CM ATCS-201B. I haven't upgraded yet because I never found a case that I liked more than it... however, I think I have found my next case. I never liked the gaudy cases that came out the last few years. This one I think is perfect.

SlikRig ..so just to let us knw what's going inside

can we see your list of items?? :eek: ;)

O.K. currently to go into the 09, i have
  1. Asus a8n32sli deluxe mobo
  2. FX-57 CPU
  3. 2 evga 7800gtx ko edition
  4. 2gig corsair 3500ll ram
  5. 2 150gig Raptors
  6. Pcpower&cooling 850watt psu
  7. 2 plextor 16a opticals
  8. Soundblaster X-fi extreme
  9. Dell 2405 lcd monitor
  10. Klipsch 5.1 Ultra speakers
but I really want to wait for the Striker intel mobo and get a 6800 extreme core 2,coupled with 2 8800gtx's...I've got big plans for this beauty !!!

SlikRig said:
O.K. currently to go into the 09, i have
  1. Asus a8n32sli deluxe mobo
  2. FX-57 CPU
  3. 2 evga 7800gtx ko edition
  4. 2gig corsair 3500ll ram
  5. 2 150gig Raptors
  6. Pcpower&cooling 850watt psu
  7. 2 plextor 16a opticals
  8. Soundblaster X-fi extreme
  9. Dell 2405 lcd monitor
  10. Klipsch 5.1 Ultra speakers
but I really want to wait for the Striker intel mobo and get a 6800 extreme core 2,coupled with 2 8800gtx's...I've got big plans for this beauty !!!

Wooooo..nice setup now..so your going to the darkside..I like your future plans..:mad: :D I'm think about that also..but I'm only getting one 8800 GTX..eVGA or BFG

Eagle156 said:
How are the fans on the sides attached? Just screwed into the side panel?
There are no side fans..2 up top,1 rear, 1 midsection,and 1 between the HD cages

dsc00542ma3.jpg

dsc00543ef8.jpg

Hmm, so there's no intake fans? :confused: And what are side vents for if there's no fans on them?

Eagle156 said:
Hmm, so there's no intake fans? :confused: And what are side vents for if there's no fans on them?
Look at the photo..the mesh feeds the fan in the HD cage and the other gap is the intake for the mid-section fan

dsc00590yx9.jpg

Heres another view of the mid-section intake mesh, its totally separate from the hd cages, which means no more used hot air going into the case after its been through the hard drives....Now you have fresh cool air getting pumped straight to the guts of your rig.....sweet!!!!

dsc00601pz5.jpg

Eagle156 said:
Damn, that's wicked. If I win the lottery then I'll get this case.

Hahahaha..if they get them in stock..I'll get one ..hahaha :eek: :eek: :D

SlikRig ..your killin me..your killin me :D

great stuffs u've got there silkrig!! so tempted to get one. can u do me a big favour? can you measure the top mesh of this case bro? and do you rekon it will fit a dual fan gril from aqua?
cheers

That top vent is crying out for a radiator. Who's going to water-cool this puppy?

DE

azn_bboy07 said:
great stuffs u've got there silkrig!! so tempted to get one. can u do me a big favour? can you measure the top mesh of this case bro? and do you rekon it will fit a dual fan gril from aqua?
cheers
Top mesh measures 11 3/4 by 6 1/4

this looks like an interesting case. however the lian-li v1100 still looks more appealing to me.

i like the built in padding and the wheels at the bottom.

canuckz said:
$272 US on NCIX for the black version with a window.

Nice to know.but they even raise the price to 282.43 and about 39.00 shipping..I'll wait for the USA shipment..thanks anyway :cool:

Hey SlikRig.. look at this shot....Is this the MB you speaking about..nvidia 680i :D

ninehumdredvm0.jpg

thanx for the dimention silkrig. Do u rekon that i can fit a dual or tripple rad on the top where the mesh is?
cheers

Darkside said:
Hey SlikRig.. look at this shot....Is this the MB you speaking about..nvidia 680i :D

ninehumdredvm0.jpg
well thats the chipset ..but the board I want is by Asus

Back