The New, (now) official, Show off Your Video Card Thread

swatX said:
is that a Ultra or a NU?

Basically, its a non-ultra.. but has features of the gt/ultra. Its the asus v9999GE (256mb ddr3 ram, default clock of 350/1000 and twin molex for overclocking). Currently have it overclocked at 410/1200 and have a 3d mark03 score of 10400. Was cheaper than any gt in the area too..so I think i lucked out. :)

The V9999GE is a very nice card (and nice looking). This coming from the owner of a BFG 6800 Ultra. Be proud!

mullet said:
Wifes
ABIT NF7-S
AMD mobile 2.0 @ 2.4 / 32c Idle 47c Load / 7.0v / 11x220
1 GB Corsair 2-2-2-5 @ 2.9v
d

Wow...wifes with the "S" at the end, you must be doing very well to afford more than one wife :D

Updated ;)

vidcards.jpg

R9100pro & AMD64 thermally controlled stock hsf fan @ 7V - works a charm for silence ;)

Just untill I get my 9800pro back from rma...

Mojo3k70 said:
Basically, its a non-ultra.. but has features of the gt/ultra. Its the asus v9999GE (256mb ddr3 ram, default clock of 350/1000 and twin molex for overclocking). Currently have it overclocked at 410/1200 and have a 3d mark03 score of 10400. Was cheaper than any gt in the area too..so I think i lucked out. :)

how much did you get it for?

so thats what those look like... isnt it shitty drivers holding the card back?

HA! i can only wish it could even play some games so i can tset it out,

drivers holding me back?!? umm i don't think drivers are miracles

IQ sucks with this card

oh well, i have a buyer for it, he's from a forum that does XGI cards , so funny

well, hopefully they will learn something from it and make a better card next time... if there is a next time.

the stock cooling on it looks nice though, i wish ati and nvidia would put a heatsink like that on the back of their cards...

I definately would not trust the screen over the fan. In my house, I'd go through like 12 video cards a year from dust build-up. :eek:

not in person. i thought it looked like ass untill i actualy had it in my hands. it cools VARY well(about as well as a nv silencer 5) and is fairly quiet(quieter than the ref. cooler).

I would post pics of my cards but my camer is broken

but i have nvidia BFG 6800 ultra and a MSI x800 pci express

I have 3 cards that I own, 4

ATI Mach64 VT
Sapphire ATI Radeon 7000
Diamond Viper P9000
Asus V7100 Magic (nVidia MX200 :()

Back