FS: MCP350 12V+10W pumps

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmaverick

Limp Gawd
DDC pump, AKA --- Swiftech MCP350 pump --- the Danger Den pump --- Corsair COOL/Nautilus500 pump.

Standard 12V/10W pumps with 3/8-inch inlet and outlet.

The pump specs and rating can still be found here: http://www.swiftnets.com/products/mcp350.asp

This is the standard flowing pump and not the ultra/plus flow. It has the BLACK impeller. To increase the flow of the pump, the Lee "RoboTech" Garbutt 1/2-inch inlet mod can be done. FYI, additional spare tops can be had for a small price of $5 to switch the pump back to the original condition. Check out this link on how to make a 10W work like an 18W pump. See the mod here: http://coolercasesuk.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10

The pumps are factory originals, never used and are not fakes from Asia. This means that the 50,000+ run hour life is still intact.

These rated pumps are ideal for cooling a single or dual-core CPUs or as a pump for a secondary cooling loop for GPUs.

This sale is only open to the lower 48 US states and large populated areas of Alaska.

Price per pump is $25 USD + shipping.

Price per spare top is $5 USD with a purchased pump.

Payment: US Postal money order (ships within 24hrs) or check (ships after check clears).

A delivery confirmation will be sent via e-mail, and kept for proof that the item was shipped.
(USPS stamped receipt of actual date via ground rate delivery.) Sooner shipping arrangements can be made via PM or e-mail.

The non-free e-mail address is bmaverickATjuno.com for all inquires and to purchase. Just replace the AT with @.

comboej4.jpg

pumpsbox01.jpg

NOTICE: No group buys please. This offer must keep within the forum rules. I've had several people ask about this recently.

Last edited:
The pump can cool a single (solo) or dual core CPU without a problem.

The pump can be used as a secondary loop pump for the GPU loop of more than one graphics card.

Just draw the fluid from the main reservoir to both cooling loops.

can anybody vouch for this guy as being legit ? i wanna buy a couple for my new project but theres no references / heatware.

Lots of sales listed, so few references. I'm interested though, shoot me a PM on a price for two.

Sorry Gillbot for not getting back to you in this thread or e-mails. With my dad loosing his job he canceled the internet. :( I've just gotten back this summer from a private school. But now after the family moved, I'm in public school. We moved nearly 5 states.

Everyone who had ordered pumps received them. Nobody was left out. You can check my heatware account about that. I just stopped taking any orders since the family life and mine was turned up-side-down for just over a year. The dust has settled and the family is back on their feet. It took me nearly a month to get a part-time job down here that turned instantly into full time after a week since people had quit.

So, yes, I have pumps. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM. This way, my e-mail will alert me. Posting here in the thread may take a little more time to respond. But, I'll still get back with you. :)

Yep, a littler over a year. Our lives had been turned up-side-down and when dad lost his job, we were ever so hurting. We are for the most part, back on our feet here.

My heatware account does have a record for this year. 04-17-2009. Of course, it was something my mom needed sold on Craigs List.

If you need pumps. I'm here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back