[H]ard|Mowed Over Club..

voltron, wow that some old stuff :D
here is a pic from a nice t-shirt that i have ;)

voltron.jpg

Where do you get those wonderful toys?

/ Mallrats ref

I've been mowed over by Ereshkigal and his eleventy billion standard client boxen. I keep trying to fend him off, but even when I have big point updates, it's no use.... he keeps attacking me with 50+ WU per day. :(

And you thought just because you're a big fat guy, you couldn't be taken out by 100 5 year olds. :D

I used to watch Voltron when I was younger :)

The local station had Voltron, Star Blazers, ThunderCats, and Tranzor Z :eek::p;):D

Thundercats can kick Voltrons ass any day.

Voltraon? Was that the big gold dude with the kid friend?

Who was that alien snapper turtle? I use to watch all that crap on some hard to get channel.

Voltraon? Was that the big gold dude with the kid friend?

Who was that alien snapper turtle? I use to watch all that crap on some hard to get channel.

Big gold dude? Whatchya talkin' about Willis?

voltron.jpg

For those that never watched Tranzor Z, the plot of each cartoon was the same. Tranzor Z was a big 50 foot tall robot who guarded earth. The bad guy (Dr. Demon) would send a monster/creature to destroy Earth. Female robot (Aphrodite A) would come in 1st, shoot her tits off (no, I'm not kidding, see pic below) and cry for help. Voltron would come in and save the day.

breastmissiles2.jpg

Alright, the club is open for new members. There should be several, if not many that have been Mowed Over during the last week or so.....

So come on guys, fess up and know that there is no shame in membership:)

this is the first time in a long time i have had a team "threat" on the EOC site... good job guys lol :D

this is the first time in a long time i have had a team "threat" on the EOC site... good job guys lol :D

Let's hop back with [H]ardApe and run till we mow FLECOM. Then the club is open to all the team 33 members :D

Let's hop back with [H]ardApe and run till we mow FLECOM. Then the club is open to all the team 33 members :D

If we added everyone that was mowed over by the Ape (which we certainly can, just ask, that's all it takes) I would suspect that the current member list would multiply by a dozen or so......:)

Good thing when you think about it......

If everyone taken down by the ape is in, we're going to need to start renting a hall. And a bigger fridge. :D

Who is this ojmalik that just appeared on my radar?

I thought everyone who was going to run over me already did? :D

Thats the beauty of this little hobby of ours. A person's PPD is not set in stone. There are names on my threat list now that I remember blowing by in the past.

Who is this ojmalik that just appeared on my radar?

I thought everyone who was going to run over me already did? :D

Nope.....he's going to get ya....

He ran me over a while back, only took two or three days once he appeared on my threat list sooooo......yep, I think he's going to catch you.

Want to join the club;)

I don't know about you guys... but it's feeling good to transfer all those borgs I had for the Ape just to return the favor and mow back over the people that leapfrogged me during the challenge. Hopefully I can keep the Q6600 borg folding under my banner for a bit longer... That thing folds like an Origami Master on crack even without the OC. :D

I don't know about you guys... but it's feeling good to transfer all those borgs I had for the Ape just to return the favor and mow back over the people that leapfrogged me during the challenge. Hopefully I can keep the Q6600 borg folding under my banner for a bit longer... That thing folds like an Origami Master on crack even without the OC. :D

This is the truth :cool:

I will move (in time) my 2 E2160's and E4500 over to Q6600's, the mobo supports them..... just don't have the free cash to buy 3 more Q6600's ;)

If you can get one on your own...... that is choice :D

This is the truth :cool:

I will move (in time) my 2 E2160's and E4500 over to Q6600's, the mobo supports them..... just don't have the free cash to buy 3 more Q6600's ;)

If you can get one on your own...... that is choice :D

I got dibs on the old procs :D

I see Relic in the rearview mirror, got his turn signal blinking, and
moving into the passing lane. He's lowering the cutting blades and
will mow me over in less than 24 hours.

Nice folding!

can i be mowed over more than i already am? kendrak's about to shoot me through the mulcher :(

If you overnight a few of those quads from the other thread ;)

hope you're paying for them :D

i'd have put another quad into production if i could afford it, but for now another athlon x2 borg was the best i could do for the time being

I got moved by relic, and then somehow it appears that I am about to be mowed over
by him again! :confused: Stats burp, or twilight zone?

Fold on.

I got moved by relic, and then somehow it appears that I am about to be mowed over
by him again! :confused: Stats burp, or twilight zone?

Fold on.

Maybe relic is in reality a schrödinger cat ? You may have been mowed over and soon to be mowed over :eek:

Shrodinger...yea.
I'm alive and dead. Actually, I think of relic as more like the
Cheshire Cat, appearing and disappearing on my threat list, and grinning as
he passes me twice without me passing him.:)

Maybe relic is in reality a schrödinger cat ? You may have been mowed over and soon to be mowed over
Yep, the probabilistic scenarios weigh heavily in favor of that outcome.

Well......delvryboy just appeared on my threat list, and Yamiki is there again as well.....

Looks like I need to try and scrounge a few more clients up somewhere pretty quick or I'm going to keep getting mowed over......must find a way to stop the madness......

Well......delvryboy just appeared on my threat list, and Yamiki is there again as well.....

Looks like I need to try and scrounge a few more clients up somewhere pretty quick or I'm going to keep getting mowed over......must find a way to stop the madness......

I know the feeling... He got within 7k of me before the quad kicked in. I'm gonna cry when I have to give that boxen back. :(

But for now I'm enjoying listening to the sounds of mulching beneath my feet! :D

You can't stop the madness. Even FLECOM is feeling the madness. His is about a decade away, but its still there. :D

I'm not sure if there's room for one more. You'll have to ask the other voices. :D

Back