[H]ard|Mowed Over Club..

madness.jpg

TTT

a bumping of this thread was longtime overdue :D

i´m really considering my membership :eek:

Along with just about everyone else.....and honestly, at his (or hers:)) current pace, nobody is safe.....we're gonna need a bigger clubhouse soon:p

Last person to run me over was Sunin...... this will be twice as bad..... I may need a seat :p

I'm thinking I'm about due for membership. I've picked myself up and brushed off the tire tracks twice this past week, first by jkellum and then by Jaech.

I've got three more sets of headlights in my mirror, two are so bright I can hardly see to type this...... now where was that application...

Hi! My name is nomad8u and I have a problem... :D

0.png

I'm thinking I'm about due for membership. I've picked myself up and brushed off the tire tracks twice this past week, first by jkellum and then by Jaech.

I've got three more sets of headlights in my mirror, two are so bright I can hardly see to type this...... now where was that application...

Hi! My name is nomad8u and I have a problem... :D

0.png

I'm not member myself..... but I think a line in your sig and a 6 pack at the next meeting is all that is required :cool:

He's right.... as club co-founder and one of two Chairmen of the Board of Directors, I welcome you to the club.... Now just add the famous line to your sig, and bring a case of the cheapest beer you can find to the next meeting and we'll go easy on the hazing.

Oh, and the tamales are on alan and I....enjoy:)

I just went out and got myself some 6 pack of Guinness... I just got off work as well. Am not much of a tamale person myself but I guess Guinness would take its place for now.

I'm going to get mowed over, I really wish I still have my borgs up, that was helpful. It's not now :(...

He's right.... as club co-founder and one of two Chairmen of the Board of Directors, I welcome you to the club.... Now just add the famous line to your sig, and bring a case of the cheapest beer you can find to the next meeting and we'll go easy on the hazing.

Oh, and the tamales are on alan and I....enjoy:)

DING! Fixed....

I had a case of Yuenglings on ice for the meeting but since you said CHEAP beer, I'll run back out for some Piels..

See ya's at the meeting.. :D

0.png

Had to bump this.... what with the GPU client kicking so much ass lately, there will surely be an influx of new members soon....

I'll try and keep the list updated.... added nomad and MixMan.....

I got [M]owed over yesterday Highyeild.....it was inevitable.....and jkellum is gaining on me fast...after that, I'm safe for a while....

Move over Crosshairs and make some room for me and another case of beer. I put out 32,000 points in the last 24hrs and I am about to be flattened by jkellum like my feet are glued to the road. I think I'll bring 2 cases. There needs to be enough beer for Kendrak (3.3 days) too. Digital do you have any extra tamales for us?

That's me under those yellow stripes. (in a few hours)

poster28332350.jpg

In 1.2 months jkellum will mow me...should I wait to join?

In 1.2 months jkellum will mow me...should I wait to join?

Resistance is futile....get in now while there is still room..:p

And I got [M]owed by jkellum yesterday....so my rear view mirror is clear now...for a while...

jkellum is actually my closest threat...but I see no way of stopping him short of a meteor strike. ;)

This isn't like Scientology, you can hang out and get a feel for the club without a brainwashing. :D

Cool, Tom Cruise scares me. ;)
In a "I need to 3-eye that SOB" kind of way.

I think going from 2 people to 8 people on my threat list overnight is a good reason to bump this thread :(

I'll bump now since I won't be awake when tedkj mows me over tomorrow morning.

So, I added two 8800GTs...a third in the box ready for install tomorrow.
Maybe I just don't belong. ;)

Man, I gots to get a membership, I was just "blown away" (mowed over) by jkellum and right behind him is Kendrak :eek: According to EOC stats I've got a big 1.6 days to get up, brush off, put salve on my tire tracks and get kinda' healthy. Then I get to do the whole thing over again. BTW, It's certainly not the first time and it won't even be close to the last time I get to be mowed over. I ain't complanin' because it's kind of a "given" when you're on the [H]ardest and best team on the Web. I'm just glad these guys are on the same side as me :D

You guys add new meaning to that phrase "you can run, but you can't hide" :rolleyes:

Alls I can say is WTF both you guys, youse is a definite inspiration to the team (jkellum, Kendrak) :p

Welcome to the club jws2346. Beers and tamales are over at the bar. :D

Alls I can say is WTF both you guys, youse is a definite inspiration to the team (jkellum, Kendrak) :p

Thanks!

I'm just trying to stave of my membership. I said if HighYield overtakes me and holds it I will join up. So far he is still looking at my rear :D

Thanks!

I'm just trying to stave of my membership. I said if HighYield overtakes me and holds it I will join up. So far he is still looking at my rear :D

Kendrak I won't be doing any power mowing like jkellum (since I can't borg the whole company)...If I can mow you, it will be slow and you'll see it coming for weeks :D

To counteract your two new 8800GS's I'll start a new construction project tomorrow.

/insert evil laugh

Kendrak I won't be doing any power mowing like jkellum (since I can't borg the whole company)...If I can mow you, it will be slow and you'll see it coming for weeks :D

To counteract your two new 8800GS's I'll start a new construction project tomorrow.

/insert evil laugh

Building a anti-mowing shed ?

/insert evil laugh

I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow and the card will arrive Tuesday, So it will be a bit before I can get them installed. I will be returning that overpriced 9800GTX. So My net point gain will be ~4k (my guess). But that will put me around 33-34k. Unless I get creative and get a mobo with 2x slots so I can hide extra cards in one boxen :D

I'm getting mowed over so often now that I'm thinking
of selling my lawn mower! Need GPUs, need GPUs.

devisger and Sunin have me in their sights...:eek::)

Fold on everyone!

Back