*** [H]ard "rate my cables" Collection *** 56k friendly ***

Maybe a inside paint job? OR sound pads? Looks cool to me, but do something with the open spaces?
Just a friendly idea.

:p

TR0GD0RtheBURNiNAT0R said:

Is this worthy? (If so, I can get some more pics)

Damn fine job if you ask me. Sure the inside could use some paint and your fans need to be cleaned. :) But, this is a "Rate my cables" thread, not an interior decorating thread. I love Trogdor by the way. I spent an entire evening playing that stupid game once.

Geez - ok. Yes cables look great. Was just tossing out an idea for the fellow. :D

FullMetal said:
Maybe a inside paint job? OR sound pads? Looks cool to me, but do something with the open spaces?
Just a friendly idea.

:p
yeah... I'm gonna be getting a Praetorian by the end of this week, so I'm probably through with this case for awhile. :p

ryuji said:
this should really get sticky status

It needs to prove it self 1st and so far it has not done that at all, there is more BSing on here then there is pictures of rigs, and therefore it is not going to make sticky

ryuji said:
could you take a pic of the bottom half, im toying with drilling out the holder for the bottom hdd bay and putting in 2 120 mm fan intakes

You mean the case floor? I'll grab a larger shot today.

I'd have to say GlobalFear is in, CircuitBreaker looks potentially good but the pic is a bit dark to tell. It's not my call but I'm fairly sure Corn will agree.

DarkMonkey: Can you plz plz plz do something with that videocard power cable!!! And if nothing else toss black tape on the P4 connector.

GlobarFear: Sweet job matching colors. Just curious, where in NJ you live?

Global, you're in.....and I'll post Circuits once I get some brighter pics to work with. I can for the most part tell that it's a decent job, but some people are gonna wanna look at the pic and be able to SEE the wiring. ;)

cornelious0_0 said:
Global, you're in.....and I'll post Circuits once I get some brighter pics to work with. I can for the most part tell that it's a decent job, but some people are gonna wanna look at the pic and be able to SEE the wiring. ;)

Yeah Yeah, i'll get better pics up soon. Just waiting for my BIOS chip to come in :(

thisisglen said:
Link to my case:

Images

Webpage

The second link has smaller images and may load faster, just ignore the Home Theater PC at the top, scroll down ;)

Thanks.
Glen

Seems ur powercable to the mobo on Pic2 aint correcly set.
:rolleyes:

LionKinG88 said:
Seems ur powercable to the mobo on Pic2 aint correcly set.
:rolleyes:

Yeah, that's the way it goes! I actually modded the PSU before i got the motherboard.. way too much time and effort to go to to just put away in some other case ;) It's 100% stable with this particular hardware in any case.

Glen

thisisglen said:
Yeah, that's the way it goes! I actually modded the PSU before i got the motherboard.. way too much time and effort to go to to just put away in some other case ;) It's 100% stable with this particular hardware in any case.

Glen

Good stuff bro, once again, I'm still quite in love with what you've done with your LiLi....easily one of the nicest wiring jobs I've ever seen, and being picky as I am, that's quite a feat. ;) :p

I'd maybe get goin' on a little more then that, flippin' the hdd is a good suggestion, but it'll take a little more then that. ;)

Man if thisisglen or earm could post a write-up on how they got their systems looking so tidy that would be awesome. I am going to try to mimic one of these jobs for my kid brother who deserves a prize for working so hard lately.

LeArN2LiVe: If you could manage to find it, I wrote up a large like 5 paragraph thing on my wiring a couple months ago

LeArN2LiVe said:
Man if thisisglen or earm could post a write-up on how they got their systems looking so tidy that would be awesome. I am going to try to mimic one of these jobs for my kid brother who deserves a prize for working so hard lately.

If i get any time soon then i will, i've been trying to find time since i did the thing!

Glen

man, i expected to see a backlog of pics to trudge through now that I'm back...but oh well.

I'm gonna be starting planning/work on a new case fairly soon. I've got my DFI Ultra-D and 3000+ Venice on the way for next week that I'm gonna be watercooling.....and I'm picking up a new PC60 to mod up and repaint to accomadate what I'm doing with the h2O this time around. :)

Back