*** [H]ard "rate my cables" Collection *** 56k friendly ***

Really kickass looking setup Jiggaman2576, I'll be sure to get your rig added to the Top10 when I get home, at work right now.

This is what I'm talking about people, you don't have to have every single wire hidden, Jiggaman2576's setup is a prime example of what you can do if you don't have the option to have everything tucked away.

Very classy man, the case itself isn't really my taste, but you made it look spectacular none-the-less. :cool:

cornelious0_0 said:
Really kickass looking setup Jiggaman2576, I'll be sure to get your rig added to the Top10 when I get home, at work right now.

This is what I'm talking about people, you don't have to have every single wire hidden, Jiggaman2576's setup is a prime example of what you can do if you don't have the option to have everything tucked away.

Very classy man, the case itself isn't really my taste, but you made it look spectacular none-the-less. :cool:

Exactly, Computers have wires, if no wires are showing it looks empty. IMO you should see wires in a computer.

Jiggaman2576 said:
Tell me what yah think.

I think you didn't read the first post, where it says to only link to or have a thumbnail link to your pictures in this particular thread.

In terms of the case, yeah it's good. Even though I have one of those almost no wire PC's I still think tidy but visible cabling is just as good.

Good work Cornelious. Thanks for keeping this all updated.

thisisglen said:
I think you didn't read the first post, where it says to only link to or have a thumbnail link to your pictures in this particular thread.

In terms of the case, yeah it's good. Even though I have one of those almost no wire PC's I still think tidy but visible cabling is just as good.

Good work Cornelious. Thanks for keeping this all updated.

Np man, happy to do it. I'd rather have a "no wires" type setup, but i agree that neatly routed visible wires still look good.

Thx for those man, and no, the email didn't seem to go through...what addy did you send it to?

PM me with what you tried and I'll try and get those pics updated today or tomorrow.

Thread's finally updated, sorry for the delay guys.

Still waiting, but hopefully not too much longer until I can afford a new case to get started on some modding. Wiring will come later, it's a bitch not having much extra cash, but everything will happen in due time.

I will return, no worries there. :cool:

you didnt update the pic of my rig..autho the max3 setup was a little bit better.. i think my current setup looks cooler :p
edit: my bad... i never updated the image link... ill do new ones in a few

ryuji said:
you didnt update the pic of my rig..autho the max3 setup was a little bit better.. i think my current setup looks cooler :p
edit: my bad... i never updated the image link... ill do new ones in a few

Sounds good, I'll get it updated tomorrow after you do.

cornelious0_0 said:
Sounds good, I'll get it updated tomorrow after you do.
im gonna be busy today cleaning and re-arranging my room.. i might wait until i get my bip3 mounted too
;) cant wait to get rid of this crazy overloaded heatercore... it outputs hot air and i get 43C idle when the chips ouputting maybe 93 watts load..... :rolleyes: (the cpu's running at 4.5 ghz at 1.18v)

ryuji said:
im gonna be busy today cleaning and re-arranging my room.. i might wait until i get my bip3 mounted too
;) cant wait to get rid of this crazy overloaded heatercore... it outputs hot air and i get 43C idle when the chips ouputting maybe 93 watts load..... :rolleyes: (the cpu's running at 4.5 ghz at 1.18v)

Sounds good man, can't wait to see what you end up with. Have fun. :cool:

Nexer said:

Looks very nice man, that's probly the best wiring job I've seen in a P180 to date. The only reason I'm not gonna put it up on the Top10 is because of a few personal issues I have with what I'm still seeing.

Unfortunately, the changes I'd like to see happen involve some dremel work. Holes could be cut in the motherboard panel allowing your SATA cables to run directly under the mobo and then to the bottom HD compartment of the case, keeping them out of view. The same thing (generally) could/should be done to further clean up the bunch of cables you've got around the right side of your mobo.

I know it might be being picky, but I wanna remind you that that IS the best wiring job I've seen in a P180...so at least you've got that much goin' for ya until/if you bust out the dremel and get to work. ;)

Back